Author Topic: DOCTORS( Steroids and gyne)  (Read 2226 times)

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I am about to join the canadian army everything will be finalized in about a month. When Im done my 3 years Ive decided to juice my mind out. Just woundering since I already have a lot of gland left over in  my chest and around my back that wasent taken out at surgery :'( does this make it more likely for the steroids to give me gyne again. I was planning on taking superdrol or decabolen

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
All types of hormone manipulation, even with blockers, etc, if done by yourself and not under a doctor's supervision, will lead to trouble.  Don't do it -- your gyne will return! 

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
how can I get it done right by a doctor?

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I have huge peaces of gland like strins of spagehtti but way thicker theyre all tangled up the go from my nipple all the way around to my back were I lose them and some go upwards to my neck and get thinner Im pretty sure thats what gland is??? I dont know

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
to try and wrap down the original thread, taking stuff like that after you got gyne, even IF it did the things it claimed, and dr jacobs is right that hormone levels really aren't something to toy around with, is like closing the barn door after the horse gets out.  the abnormal tissue formation for anything but an insignificant case isn't going to just go away. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024