Author Topic: Which Dr Benito?  (Read 2358 times)

Offline BillyRayValentine

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this board but I'm not new to gynecomastia.  I've had it for 15 years now and I'm desperate to get it sorted out.  The stories I have reading here are so encouraging btw!

At the moment I'm trying to select a surgeon and from what I have read here Dr. Benito seems to be a safe pair of hands.  I found 2 Dr Benitos in Barcelona though.  There is Dr. Jesus Benito Ruiz at http://www.cosmeticsurgeryabroad.org/index1.htm and a Dr Javier de Benito at http://www.institutodebenito.com/.

Both are in Barcelona and are recognised in breast surgery.  Please guys, help me out, which one is it??

thanks

belfastmale

ITS DR BENITO RUIZ AT COSMETICSURGERYABROAD. THE ONLY PROBLEM MATE IS THAT HE NO LONGER TRAVELS TO UK ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE POOR EXCHANGE RATE. I HAD SURGERY BACK IN AUGUST WITH HIM BUT IM GONA NEED A REVISION DUE TO NOT ENOUGH LIPO DONE. I HAD HOPED TO SEE HIM IN PERSON BUT HIS ASSISTANT TOLD ME HE DOESNT COME TO UK ANYMORE.
MY OPINION IS RESEARCH DR.KARIDIS. HE ONLY CHARGES ABOUT A FEW HUNDRED QUID MORE THAN WHAT BENITO NOW CHARGES

Offline BillyRayValentine

Thanks.  I had an email conversation with Dr Benito and he was charing 4200, so I have decided to stay in the U.K and go with Karidis.  I'll let you all know how it goes when I sort out the consultation and the surgery dates. 

About 5 years ago my GP referred me to an NHS consultant and I got lipo on my chest.  The thing is he left about half of the fat behind and all of the gland.  It was an improvement though, and to be fair, the scar is invisible.  I was too embarassed to tell people about the surgery at the time so i went through with it and told everyone after that I had damaged the muscle in a sports injury and had to wear a compression vest for a few weeks ... surprisingly no one was none wiser.  This time I am considering going through with a similar excuse at work etc. 

Has anyone had the surgery and managed to keep it a secret?

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Had surgery with Karidis on Tuesday, lipo and gland removal, back at work on Friday, nobody questioned what had happened to me.

Easy to keep a secret from your work colleagues though the heaviest thing I pick up at work is a stapler (and sometimes a Mars bar).

Of course if your a brick layer/bouncer etc...your return to work should probably be delayed.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024