Author Topic: Surgery Singapore Amaris B. Clinic  (Read 30269 times)

Offline choowei

• Posting Member
Troubledman:

I really glad that you are doing very well after surgery!
of course I will want to do so, now i m doing my very best to save money to go
the surgery! Hope you will never forget to update your post ops status with us so
we can be more and more confident to the surgery, meanwhile also motivate us to go for it!!
I am so wanted to go for now!!

Hopeiswell,

I want to wish all my best greeting to you for your ops!!!

your guys' updates are very much appreaciated here

Offline troubledman

• Posting Member
Hi fellow gynecomastians,

Post Op 28 days.

Positive stuff:

Scars are all pretty much heal, cant see any cuts at my nipples , just got 2 light scars below each nipple, it will probably get lighter and slowly not visible.
Starting to do almost everything like before. Soccer even. Just a little discomfort when full stretch of arms.

Nipples totally flat :)

Negative stuff:

Chest area above the nipples still swell, though not visible under clothings, but when im half naked, it makes my nipples looks dented in. Cant seem to deswell. A little worry if this is the permanent looks, as if it is, i will still feel uncomfortable to go half naked.

Totally lost sensation of my nipples :(. Hope they get back.

How r the rest of you?

Cheers.

Offline Siamm

• Posting Member
Good to know you're doing well.

I'm doing absolutely fine too.

I'm also 28 days post OP.

Scars almost completely invisible now (I can't really sees them from the mirror) and pain completely gone too (I felt some minor discomfort too when fully stretches my arms till 4-5 days ago but now all good).
Swelling has also completely subside for me and I'm sure that my underworks vest played a big part on it (I could hardly breath the first time i wore it while now I'm going for the tightest buttons) including on reshaping my chest perfectly (getting so used to it now that planning to wear it sometimes anyway, particularly when wearing a nice suit).
The shape of my nipples, completely flat now, are just great (hope they'll last this way forever!!)

The only negative part for me is that even though I had a very mild Gynecomastia, I can still feel some fat (no tissue) underskin and even though I hope there will be still be some improvments (even though I'm confident that the final result in 6 months won't be much different as today) I wish I had some more fat  (I only had 200 CC of fat removed on both side).

Overall I'm pretty happy of the results, I only wished I had the surgery earlier!!

So far so good though, hope you all guys are also doing great,

Offline hopealliswell

Hi all,

The operation is finally done. Well, it's day 3 post-op today, and all is good. A bit of a soreness in the chest area but nothing that I can't handle. Tried wearing on a few tees which I dare not wear when I had puffy nipples, and I looked good in them now. Honestly, I just wished I had done this much earlier.

Anyways, I would just like to share a bit of my diary-like updates on how it was over the past 2 days.

Surgery day. I reached the clinic on time, signed indemnity forms and paid the balance of the fees. Had a nice chit chat session with the nurse before returning back to the waiting area for a quick relax. Then I was called up to enter operation room, where there I met Dr.Phua and he took pictures of my moobs for the 'before' images. Afterwhich, I lied down and the nurse injected something in me and I dozed off.

5 hours later, I was awake. With all the dressings pressed down on the incisioned area and layered with the compression garment, I was thinking if it was all done. The doctor and assistants did not even let me see the extracted fats or glands as when I woke up after sedation, everything was cleaned up. I was given a packet of dry crackers and a cup of hot Milo before I was advised to sit at the waiting area. Prior to the surgery, the nurse had already informed me the necessary information on what to do and booked an appointment for the removal of stitches. I was glad the surgery was over. The pain was bearable as it felt mostly like a bad sore after doing 1000 pushups. I was even able to do shopping at Bugis Junction and had my lunch after surgery. All was good.

Day 2 post-op. The first time when I took off the garment and the dressings, I was ecstatic. The protruding nipple were no more and there were no bruises or deformities which I initially feared. All there was, stitches on the side of both the nipples and on 2 tiny holes (stitched up as well) which I believed were created as openings for the lipo. I went to work and came home after. All the routine stuff. The soreness on my chest area was still present but  bearable. Oh, and I diligently took the medicines which were given to me and also I took some vitamin C tablets in hoping for a quicker recovery.

Sleeping with the garment on was not that difficult either though I have to admit the Velcro on the shoulder area was getting on my nerve. Good thing I already got a tightening vest which I was using during those days when I was still suffering gynecomstia. I substituted the medical grade garment with my $10 vest and that seemed to work out great and since I need to wear it for 23 hours, it got to be something thats comfortable to my skin.

Now I am just counting the days for the removal of stitches, skin tightening sessions, and ultimately living life without the vest on and put away this episode of my life behind me and start conquering the world and fulfil my destiny.

Offline choowei

• Posting Member
dun forget to keep us update...I m finding the best way to loose up my financial tightness for the ops...
The cost really make me stuck now...

Offline oreocheese

just had mine done at Amaris B recently. total cost inclusive of consultation, basic oral meds and compression vest has increased to around SGD $5900.

Offline AssassinShade

just had mine done at Amaris B recently. total cost inclusive of consultation, basic oral meds and compression vest has increased to around SGD $5900.

How is it going? I found that this clinic's price is at the low to mid-range in the market and am considering to have my surgery at this clinic as well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024