Author Topic: Has anyone been to clinic for you Poland wroclaw for gyno surgery ?  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Danny2331

Thinking of either going to clinic for you or noa clinic in Poland what do you recommend an any feedback ?

Offline Mr.Joules

• Posting Member
Yes.. i went there instead of doing it in sweden for 3x the price. One of my biggest mistakes in my life.

He cut the scars so bad that im ruined. Gyno came back so i did another here in sweden and PAYED 3x the money.. and now they reeeally made it ruined, AND gyno came back.. will be needing a 3d one but my nipples are so bad that i dont know if thats even possible… 

Dont go there !

Offline Danny2331

I already booked it mate an pay deposit , been seeing alot of good reviews an when did you have your surgery ?

Offline joe7

• Posting Member
Yes.. i went there instead of doing it in sweden for 3x the price. One of my biggest mistakes in my life.

He cut the scars so bad that im ruined. Gyno came back so i did another here in sweden and PAYED 3x the money.. and now they reeeally made it ruined, AND gyno came back.. will be needing a 3d one but my nipples are so bad that i dont know if thats even possible…

Dont go there !

I have the same issues, got a poor result from the NOA clinic with Dr. Adam, one of the biggest regrets of my life.

Who was your surgeon by the way?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024