Author Topic: Dr Lista and PAL  (Read 3283 times)

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
I am 6’1 and 194 pounds. The puffy nipples bother me the most!

Has anyone with puffy nipples had their surgery with Lista?  If yes, how pleased are you with the result?

I hear Lista's procedure costs more, but doesn’t leave a scare, and is less intrusive? (quicker results and recovery time)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I hear Lista's procedure costs more, but doesn’t leave a scare, and is less intrusive? (quicker results and recovery time)

fishy....

Lista's fee is comparable to other PS's. However, there is no OHIP funding as Dr. Lista performs his Gyne surgeries at his private clinic and not a hospital. Therefore you (the patient), must pay the full cost of surgery.

Dr. Lista uses PAL  'Power Assisted Liposuction'. Yes, it is less intrusive. No Peri-Areola scarring. You will have scars from PAL. However, not to the extent of the PA 'Peri-Areola' technique.

I had PA excision and lipo by Dr. Fielding last February and the scarring is very minimal. The scars are barely noticeable.  ;)

John.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 01:33:52 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
What is this PAL?What kind of procedure is this?

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
For puffly nipples, i suggest fielding... lista prefer not to deal with incision at nipples at all
Free Documentary "Me vs. My Breast"
http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
Lista claims to resolve the puffy nipples without cutting around the areola! I just dont know any one with puffy nipples who has had it done.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
What is this PAL?What kind of procedure is this?

Shattered_Nyte....

You can read all about Dr. Lista and his PAL technique here.

Also, you can watch a Gyne documentary produced by Charles 'nowchase' Huang here. The vid has extensive footage of Dr. Lista who explains his PAL (Power Assisted Liposuction) technique.

John.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 12:54:58 PM by Bambu »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024