Author Topic: Gynocomastia surgery professor gerard john byrne  (Read 1095 times)

Offline L33lme

• Posting Member
Hi all posted a few week ago about having surgery with professor gerard john byrne at spire hospital manchester can anyone who has used this surgeon let us know on your end results and the process was it all ok ?? I know every surgery is different but im on verge of booking just need that little vote of confidence the guy himself looks to have lots of honours etc but everytime i say im going to book it this week i never do ☹☹

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I was just looking at this surgeons profile.   He is a general surgeon who seems to have specialized in breast surgery.  Things like oncology, breast reconstruction after a mastectomy etc.   I see nothing about any specific training in cosmetic surgery or fellowships in cosmetic surgery.  I'm sorry, but those are red lights of warning.  I did not find anything bad, but there is a lack of the good things I would normally look for. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline L33lme

• Posting Member
Thanks for taking time to search and reply yes i see what you are saying the thing that i do like is the hospital he operates from is a state of the art outfit but that obviously doesnt make a good surgeon but i would of thought if he wasn't very good at what he did the spire hospital would get rid i really dont know a seen a couple of guys on here who have had surgery with him but cant seem to make contact with any of them on there results 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024