Author Topic: Surgery 3 months ago, still puffy nipples.  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
Had my surgery on July 20th, and I still have puffy nipples and my chest sticks out still, when It's cold my chest looks amazing, the nipples get small and my chest looks great in a shirt, but still when its not cold my chest looks absoloutely ridiculous, im just so sad.

i had excision only, and im pretty sure scar tissue is all gone since i felt a lot before but now i don't feel it at all.

would i need to get a revision?

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member

Offline xelnaga13

Go see your surgeon. At this point you need some clarity on the cause of your puffy nipples. If it's scar tissue, you may benefit from kenalog shots. If not you may just be dealing with a final result you're not thrilled with. At that point you need to evaluate how realistic your expectation are.

Ive had gyno surgery twice. My first surgery was at age 14, and resulted in regrowth+scar tissue. My 2nd surgery about a year ago was as close to perfect as it gets for me. Im happy because my expectations were: improvement of appearance and ability to wear a light shirt and not have my chest draw attention. If your expectation is perfection, or the appearance that you never had gyno a day in your life you're being unrealistic.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024