Author Topic: What is your favorite bra?  (Read 12556 times)

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
I am only 15 years old and I recently started wearing bra.

My favorite bra is Natori Feathers at 36C, it is really comfortable bra, it feels good wearing it and it looks really pretty too! It doesn't show thru shirt that much.
It stops the bounce of my breast a little but it really feels good and comfortable. I mostly wear this at home.

Nike Indy Cooling Sports Bra is a great sports bra. I use it when I'm going outside. It flattens my breast, it also stop the bounce of my breast and it doesn't show thru shirt that much.

I want to share a photo on what it looks like but it gives error so I can't share it.

steven618

The error may be caused due to either the file is too big and you need to use a program like infraveiw or something to downsize to fit the size requirements or that you are 15 and it won't let you post due to age. Either way kudos to you're enthusiasm and acceptance. This forum has many people who developed in your age range and back then it was certainly a different time for them im sure as in thigns are much widely more accepted now days and gynecomastia effects many in your age range and hopefully if they are struggling they can see others like them accepting and not feel so bad and ashamed. 
I am only a small b/large a cup so barely there comfort bras work well for me. Just enough to keep me from bouncing and enough to keep them in a bralette fashion vs projected fashion. They are undetectable and if people give me a hug i have yet to receive a whats that on your back referring to the band it has been comfortable and fits my needs at 31 and with a wife I certainly am not trying to show anything off and she is not keen to the idea of me wearing bras so i honestly just don't tell her and do the laundry when she works so no one is the wiser, secrets suck but lack of acceptance sucks more so kudos to you and your acceptance hope you get any help you need on this forum an incredible group of people here to help everyone, this forum has definitely helped me tremendously

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
I hope all people will accept male wearing bra. Bras are for breast. If you have breast wear it.

I recently started wearing bra. I'm scared to say to my mom at first but I'm glad they are supportive on me especially my sister.

I mostly buy non padded lacy bras because they are the most comfortable for me and the one that fits on me. And I found most of them looks good on me. I also wear sexy looking bras because I found basic and plain ones boring. I'm a straight guy and I'm not gay tho.

steven618

good for you on accepting and even more so coming out to those closest to you i.e. family. how did you approach it and how are they handling it? my parents are very supportive people and if i had developed growing up and chose to wear bras no doubt do i believe they would have accepted and encouraged. it's a beautiful thing when family can accept now if only we can get the world to as well

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
It starts when I feel uncomfortable with the bounce of my breast when going downstairs.  I have interest on wearing bras but I don't want to say I want to wear because I think they will say I am gay or something like that.

When I have courage to say it. I showed to my mom my breast first, she said that "You need to wear bra" in a joke way. I said that "I feel like I really need a bra." She give me a try of her bras and my sisters bra. It feels much better but it doesn't fit well so I think I need a proper fitting.

My sister help me go in Victoria's Secret and do a bra fitting. I got measure into 36C and after that I started wearing bra everyday.

My mom and my sister only knows that I wear bra and they are fine with it. We don't say to other family members that I wear a bra.
My sister are very supportive on me at wearing bra, she likes to experiment different kinds of bra on me like push up bra, sexy bras etc.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Moving comfort vero sports bra. I wear a bra only when working out.  I have a glamorize sports bra also not a big fan.  Only bad part about the vero is its a molded cup so has thin padding. So you can see definitly see a difrent look in shape.  However it keeps them from bouncing and thats the goal.  Every day things I don't need one although if i run up the stairs I hold them so they dount bounce lol. I tried wearing one most of the day years ago but wife wasent a fan and i felt it wasent truly needed for every day. Im a 38b/40a.  I am self conscious when i wear one though.  As long as i just wear one for excersize my wifes ok with it.  They no longer make a vero so trying to make it last.

steven618

Same here my wife is not a fan of the idea of me wearing anything feminine. I told her a solid year ago I was wearing sports bras to exercise in and she wasn't happy but she understood that if it caused pain. But wearing an everyday bra yeah she isn't about that. She found a t shirt bra few weeks ago and I got home she was upset I could tell I asked what happened and she said she found a bra of mine and she said I thought we were past all this bra stuff...i was like it's for when I do a lot of moving around and am active it's not a push up not lacy not anything feminine and told her when she was an a cup (she's a 38b) did she wear bras still and if so she should understand the crap it still comes with maybe not the back aches of dds but still the aggregation of bounce and whatever. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to be ok with it it just sucks most women never will

aboywithgirls

I hear you. I'm sorry. My wife gets it. I'm her husband however I'm also a 36H. She's a 38DD. She knows how much I need to wear a bra. And being a 36H, I have to wear what fits. Sometimes what I find have lace and bows and other embellishments. I do wear underwire bras because of the support and shape they provide. Yes, I'm worried about the shape because I have them and they are obvious and I want them looking good . Now that's full acceptance. 

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
My mom and my sister accepts that I need to wear a bra. The comfort they give is really great and since I wear a bra, my body posture is much better than without wearing. I tried wearing a underwire bra in 36C, they feel really great! But my problem is that it mostly don't fill the cup that much and look much more obvious in shirt because it gives my breast a rounder look.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
currently I wear JMS 4x sports bra with moulded cups.i did get a regular bra one day  and had my head handed to me by the wife . she could not deal with the adjusters or the back clasp she down rite told me I was getting gay! what ?? she allows me the JMS bras but I am growing again and need support of  an underwire. I measure out at 48D . my breasts are sagging and bounce a lot just walking.

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
I wear sexy bras, lacy bras etc. Some of them feels comfortable and looks really good on me but I find it weird to wear but I'm okay wearing any bras.

My mom is ok at wearing bras like that. My sister always buy me sexy bras, she likes to experiment different kinds of bra. She suggest me Natori Feathers which is my favorite bra.

Also my breast is pointy and I feel like my breast is still growing. My measurement is at 36C but I can wear 36B, 38C, 34C.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Walt,
I'm sorry you are going through this with your wife. You're caught between a rock and a hard place - you need to wear a bra but your wife just won't accept it. I was in that same situation last year, and what finally made the difference in my case was that my wife did quite a bit of online reading about gynecomastia. My breasts are relatively small, especially compared to hers, and she just couldn't understand me wanting to wear a bra. She finally accepted that it is a legitimate condition and not just some fetish of mine. Still, it took a while before I could openly wear a bra around her. For a while I made sure to undress where she couldn't see me, but now I can dress and undress in front of her without any problem. She still lets me know if the shirt I am wearing reveals too much of my bra, but that's not really a problem. If your wife hasn't done the research already, maybe you could suggest she spend some time online reading about how widespread this condition is, and perhaps she could even read some of the posts in this forum.
Maybe Gynecomastia.org should start a category for "significant others" to post about their questions/issues and offer support to others like your wife who are struggling with the need for their man to wear a bra. I truly hope she comes around soon so that you won't continue to suffer the discomfort and embarassment of going braless or the pain of your wife's disapproval.

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
My mom suggest me to wear a bra. But when I started wearing bra, she don't like me removing or wearing in front of her. And she don't like seeing me wearing only bras at home and she want me to wear shirts (I removed my shirt because it was very hot that time). I think she feels uncomfortable seeing a guy wearing bra. But she gets used to it and we are now fine, sometimes she helps me wear a bra.

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
I just discovered a great new line of bras called Third Love. The straps and the cups have a unique design that make for great comfort and fit. The website is very helpful and they feature styles for all shapes and forms.

Offline CrewdsX

• Posting Member
I just discovered a great new line of bras called Third Love. The straps and the cups have a unique design that make for great comfort and fit. The website is very helpful and they feature styles for all shapes and forms.

I tried to check their website and it looks great. I will definitely give it a try! I will let you know how it feels.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024