Author Topic: Androgyny and clothing  (Read 1087 times)

Offline taxmapper

So with body shape slowly going round (not including the beer belly) and as previously stated, I started to very slowly replace used pants with women's jeans. 

Recently I purchased two womens polo shirts.  The first one, the white one was what I was wearing in my post from last week: 

https://forum.gynecomastia.org/index.php?topic=36764.msg228135#msg228135

last night my other half was showing me bras and tights from Fabletics. She even hinted for me to look at the account and poss. order something up. (this despite I had just bought another round of bras. )

But the maroon polo I bought is cut ever so differently, just enough to look a bit more feminine. And looking at it in the mirror, it looks better on me as well than some of my other shirts. 

This leads me to believe that I am creeping albeit slowly to androgyny.   This isn't so much a complaint than a statement, because in all reality I actually feel more comfortable in this state than not.   I kept wearing only men's clothing because of social morays than anything else, and so far no statement has been made to me.  

Ironically, and something I didn't snap to until I got to work is that today I am wearing all women's clothing but doesn't look it really.  

Its a revelation that is somewhat odd, but relaxing at the same time. 

What about ya'll?   

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I am androgynous looking. Always have been. I have had long hair since I was 15 years old. I’m from the hippie era. Long gray hair now. Thank goodness I have not lost my hair. When I was younger and would go to the bars with my friends, sometimes men would ask me to dance 🤣🤣. My wife has always called me a very CUTE male. Even today sometimes I’m called ma’am. Like the bob segar song turn the page. All the same old cliches, is that a woman or a man. Now in my 60s. I have gotten use to it.😂😂

Gino

I've been wearing primarily women's jeans, sneakers and casual shoes most of my life as they fit better.  Until my girls grew I only wore women's tank tops though now I'll not wear them as outer wear but under a button down shirt. 

The few  times I was asked about my shoes, I said men's shoes in 6 1/2 to 7 are rare and don't fit while women's shoes are that fit me are plentiful. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024