Author Topic: Best bras for side boobs  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Bogey61

I’m thinking about buying some bras that would fit me best.  I’m a 46C and I definitely have some side boob.  Wondering if there are others like me who have found good bras or suggestions from anyone.  Thanks!

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I’m thinking about buying some bras that would fit me best.  I’m a 46C and I definitely have some side boob.  Wondering if there are others like me who have found good bras or suggestions from anyone.  Thanks!
You may be really a 46D if you have side boob, and need to stoop and scoop that side tissue into your bra cup. I'm a 36D and wear an Elomi Charley Plunge Lace bra. I posted a picture in "Accepting my shape" of how I present. But check out Elomi's line of bras...I've ordered mine (five so far) from Amazon.

Busted (and happy)

I'd recommend High apex underwired styles, any bra with wider side and back bands.
Look for any bra that has an extra 'wire' vertically a little way behind the cup underwire.
There are quite a few around but just be aware that any bra that gets side boob out from under your arms will inevitably increase forward projection (and comfort)

Offline Johndoe1

Bras with built-in slings in the cups do a really nice job of keeping the side boob in check. I too have side boob and side support bras are a must for me and slings do the job and are comfortable as well.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Dudewithboobs

I enjoy the warner brand bras with full coverage support. I find the cups extend quite a bit more up the sides than your other bras and keep my side boob more tucked in than out. Agreed, with the more projection it will come with. I figured it would just keep the side bulge of sorts in and same concealing as my regular t shirt bras, but definitely noticed the difference in projection from it. 

aboywithgirls

Hi fellas 🥰🤗😍❤️

Happy new year. I wish you all the happiness, health and success in the new year. 

Hmmm. Bras for side boobs. I would definitely follow Joni's suggestion with Elomi bras. I also wear bras from Fantastie and Curvy Kate as well. UK bras seem to lend themselves well to both women and men when it comes to accommodating our side boob.

I have delt with side boob issues since my late teens. It's been for the last 15 or so years when I got to big for most department store cup sizes. It was at the bra and lingerie boutiques that I finally found some bras that truly fit.

Love you guys 

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline blad

Warner's brand bras have several designated for side boob with the label "no side effects" in the name.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Dudewithboobs

Ha that’s them. Never even put the two together on the label pretty clever 

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
This is the best non underwire bra I have found for side boob. https://knix.ca/collections/everyday-bras/products/revolution-bra-vapour  With it I have almost none and I am around a 40B (barely) with lots of side boob. in fact with a pull over sports I fit a 40A. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Look for any bra that has an extra 'wire' vertically a little way behind the cup underwire.
It's called 'side boning' and is designed to keep the band flat on your body to help support your breasts, instead of scrunching around side boob or flab. You can actually search for bras using side boning as a filter on Her Room.

Orb

Again, you have to figure out the look your after.  Wider bands and wings help.  Boning is a great solution keeping the band from not holding its shape because of added tissue and many body shapes.  There is a plethora of bra styles just as there are a plethora of body shapes.  Many will take the side tissue and move it forward, where it most likely needs to be, however, only you can decide if that solution doesn't create a problem.  Added projection.  Try some on.  Find what works for you and run with it.  Different ones for different occasions also is key here. 

Only you can see what makes you look your best and how it improves your feelings about yourself. If you feel good about yourself it won't bother or concern you on how others view you or their feelings on the matter.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I just bought a Walmart bra that completely eliminates side boob. The downside is it brings everything to the front and makes them look huge. Definitely weird seeing a reflection in the mirror. I’ve been wearing this at home though because it’s very comfortable and I never have to adjust. It keeps everything in place. I’ll check the receipt and see if I can find the brand or style.

Offline Johndoe1

That's one thing side support bras do. They take what's on the side and moves it somewhere else. The only other place is in front. Side support doesn't subtract mass, just changes the shape of the mass for comfort and appearance, same as minimiziers. 

Dudewithboobs

I get my bras at Walmart myself and find contrary to popular opinion they actually hold up very well at its cost effectiveness. The side support bras I find great are Warner brands. They definitely take some getting used to in their placement of breasts and shape but I find with a shirt one they aren’t much different than a t shirt bra or other lightly or non padded underwires in overall polished or flush presence of the chest. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Someone just asked about the one I mention so thought I’d post here. It’s no boundaries brand.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024