Author Topic: vest  (Read 2935 times)

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
has anyone cut back the shoulder straps on there vest to make it more comfortable

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
I didn't, but I did put some bog roll under the shoulder straps to stop the velcro digging into my beautiful skin.

Other guys wear a t-shirt under the vest for added comfort and additional compression.

Offline Robin_G

• Bronze Member
Are you still wearing yours phantom?

I can't remember how long Mr L said but I stopped this week as I figured it had been long enough

I put bog roll under the shoulders too as it was unbearable otherwise

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Yes Robin

I stopped wearing mine at the end of week five, now in week eight :o

As you may have read elsewhere, I am overall quite happy.  I will be calling Mrs L in a week or two for a post-op consultation to get Mr L's opinion on the result.  I am still a little tender to the touch, especially around the lower areas and the nipple, areola and surrounding area still feels completely numb, but I am not worried at this point.

Whilst there is significant improvement and most clothing poses no issue, my question to Mr L is "If I was presenting to you for the first time, would you be able to improve the aesthetic appearance of my chest?"  I am without a doubt much, much flatter, but in a relaxed state, there is a distinct crease between the bottom of the pec area and the start of the abs area.  Whilst I think there may still be some settling down, I do feel a little conscious about it when topless.  I will give another review in my diary after the consultation.  How's things with you?

Offline Robin_G

• Bronze Member
Hey phantom, glad things are still going well for you

Yep, I think what you describe summarises my feelings quite similalrly both in terms of sensitivity/tenderness, and opinions on the results

Unbelievably I am still a bit bruised, although just minor 'staining' now I think, which will be there until new skin cells replace the current ones if thats how it works ('scuse the laymans terms  ::) )

My shape is soooo much better and I can wear almost anything I want

On closer inspection there are several indentations, creases etc and I'm certainly not perfect or totally flat

The improvement is such that I'm still in what I call the honeymoon period, and enjoying the progress achieved so far

I'm prepared to play the waiting game to see what happens re the rest, and in the meantime am pleased to be finally able to go down the gym properly, so will work on myself as well and see what the final overall result is in say six months

I think I will eventually want to see further improvement, hopefully achieved through a combination of further healing and continually increasing fitness etc rather than any further surgical stuff, but the results gained so far have already made a world of difference

I think I may see if I can go for a post-op evaluation sometime later next month too, once it feels as though any lingering numbness or pain has gone and the first phase of healing seems to be fully complete

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024