Author Topic: Privacy error. Certificate expired  (Read 410 times)

Offline taxmapper

Heads up to whoever handles this.  There is a privacy error popping up on the screen and I am able to only access via iphone and some hacking.

MyLife

Glad you mentioned this. I was wondering if it was something funky going on with my phone. I can still access the site but only by acknowledging that I'm going to a site that is not secure...

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Yep, same message here. I'm not an IT expert but I think it might only be a technicality? I'm hoping so anyway!

Offline 42CSurprise!

I got the message as well, but when I returned there was no problem.  There was no way to proceed when the message was received, at least on my browser.  I do note, however, that I have granted a "security exception to this site...."  Hmmm.  Perhaps someone should reach out to the webmaster for the site.

I "reported" this thread using the button at the right side with a question about security.  We'll see what happens.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
I sent some screenshots to them but they
seem to think all is well
I chanced bypassing the screen all seems
OK but my iPhone was just updated…
made me nervous
There has been a change in the ‘ new’ tag
Went from orange to blue

Looks like it’s a certificate issue
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I sent some screenshots to them but they
seem to think all is well
I chanced bypassing the screen all seems
OK but my iPhone was just updated…
made me nervous
There has been a change in the ‘ new’ tag
Went from orange to blue

Looks like it’s a certificate issue
I bypassed the warning and my Android got hacked with credit card information stolen. Two bogus charges went onto my credit card.
I emailed the doctor, and factory reset my phone as well as ordering a new card.
It looks like they finally fixed it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 06:05:08 PM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

MyLife

I think it may have been fixed. I no longer get a security warning when I pull up the forum on my phone

Offline taxmapper

Same.. Came up no problem.

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
So you all know, your computer or Mac can show the same problem if your system clock is set to the future or in the past. An internet connected mobile device should not ever have a date problem.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024