Author Topic: Gyno from Superdrol  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Gt007

Hi guys about 4 years I bought an over the counter pro hormone called superdrol . Anyway over the passed few years gyno has occurred . I went to my GP and he prescribed tamoxifen and I took 20mg ed for around 9 months . The gyno shifted a bit but I'm not sure if it shows more since I've put on excess fat . I went back To my gp to try and get referred to and endo . My GP now thinks I don't have gyno and won't refer me . Do I now see a different GP or just accept it ?
Cheers 

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
In general, if you develop gyne due to the ingestion of anabolic steroids, the breast tissue does not regress -- even if you stop taking the drugs.  Tamox may help if it is started early in the process -- but usually once the growth is noticeable, it is too late.

Obviously there is no harm in trying to treat it with medication but I think in the long run you may require surgery to remove all of the excess tissue.

Try to see an endo however you can.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Trying to ungrow tissue would be like trying to ungrow an egg, it cannot be done.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sorry, I meant to say uncook an egg.

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Dan,
Sorry, I meant to say uncook an egg.  Yes sir kinda like unsaying a mean sentence. Lots of things can't be undone. I try not to say things I want to undo.
Jerry

Offline zyzz

Trying to ungrow tissue would be like trying to ungrow an egg, it cannot be done.
It is possible to reverse it if you run the right pct right after a cycle, like arimidex.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Prevention sometimes works, reversal does not. 

Offline skinnygyno

• Posting Member
you waited too long. With a proper protocol it is easy to reverse steroid induced gyno during early onset. After 4 years time it is probably hard fibrous gland that will require surgery. That said, there is a strong likelihood you can reduce the size of the tissue, and a very small chance you get eliminate it completely. It has been done.
Raloxifene is the best compound. It is relatively side-free unlike tamoxifen and it specifically targets breast tissue. Far more effective. I would use 120mg per day for 6-8 weeks and see what happens. If you want to get really aggressive you can use letrozole as well, but that drug comes with sides. 

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
If your GP will not refer you to an endo at your request, I suggest getting another GP.  It seems unconscionable that he won't do as you request.  He's not God to tell you who you can see for medical advice

Hi guys about 4 years I bought an over the counter pro hormone called superdrol . Anyway over the passed few years gyno has occurred . I went to my GP and he prescribed tamoxifen and I took 20mg ed for around 9 months . The gyno shifted a bit but I'm not sure if it shows more since I've put on excess fat . I went back To my gp to try and get referred to and endo . My GP now thinks I don't have gyno and won't refer me . Do I now see a different GP or just accept it ?
Cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024