Author Topic: Surgical Procedure Costs?  (Read 2116 times)

Offline asdfg

I would like to know the cost range for a typical procedure. I would assume the fee would include for the surgeon, anesthesia, outpatient clinic, drugs, pre op consultation, and post op follow up.

Thanks

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
for everything as you described, it's anywhere from 2000-6000 USD. the average is around $4000 or so I believe. Mine--for excision and anastesia and garments and hospital fees, etc. totals $4400.

Offline harmon570

• Posting Member
my for everything was about 5k

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
just as an fyi, i wouldn't "bargain hunt" if i were you. i know it's a lot of money but you have to find a good surgeon--someone you are comfortable with. it's always important to consider costs if you aren't rich, but you don't necessarily want to find the "cheapest" doctor. know what i mean? you can bargain hunt for pillows or clothes or even cars, but i wouldn't bargain hunt for a surgical procedure. best of luck with everything.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I picked 2 guys with consultation fees and 1 without. The 2 with the $50 fee were far more knowledgeable, had more pictures, and took the time to explain the procedure to me.

In most cases you get what you pay for.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024