Author Topic: Gynecomastia on VH1  (Read 2165 times)

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
This may have been posted in the past but anyways here it is in case it hasn't been....

This is a story of a man who had surgery to have his gyno removed. VH1 followed him along. Very cool video.

http://gynecomastiaexpert.com/gyno_movies/gynecomastia_vh1B.html

Offline oldgynodude

• Posting Member
That is a cool video. I like the fact that he is open about it. The gyno is really noticeable when he raises his arms up or flexes. He looks great afterwards too, the gland just pops out.

Gyno has always been around, it's just that with the internet and all, people are aware of surgical solutions. I believe that gyno surgery, since it afflicts so many guys like balding, will be the "hair transplant" of the coming years.

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
im jealous of the results. that was crazy how it just came right out. funny how he wanted to look at it too.
Ripped With NIPS

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
  • Anger due to gyne.  Seriously.
I'd want to look at it too.  Then give it a nice slap. Then burn it.

Offline plato

• Posting Member
Heck yeah, I'd burn that shit or feed it to ants. Kinda like a ritualistic passage.

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
I actually asked if i could keep some of my tissue after surgery. My PS put some of it in a vile for me to take home lol.

Offline 16yrOld

• Posting Member
Man that video makes me want to have the surgury done now.  His results were perfect.  He didnt have the puffy nipple anymore.... cant wait till I'm 18 with 5 G's in my pocket ready for the surgury

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
  • Anger due to gyne.  Seriously.
Yeah, the video was really... happy feeling.  You also gotta know.  He's an actor, it's gotta come out perfect.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024