Author Topic: Gyno for 8 yrs & no more! (pics)  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Badboy3

• Posting Member
I noticed I had Gyne since I was about 17. I was 25 when I decided to have the surgery. These have been some, lets just say, awkward and stressful times. I would look down at my chest and feel the pain most guys feel of feeling like you have this big very noticeable problem that you have to deal with everyday. Summer's begin to suck, jogging or walking too fast, and even going down steps are all times of anxiety because you can literally see your chest bouncing up and down. It's like your chest is waving to everyone to have them come look.

So I decided enough was enough one day when I was showering and I couldn't even really see my hips becuase of my chest.

The Research
I looked through Google first and foremost to find out what it is that I exactly had and how to rid myself of this problem. Then I found out there's a term for this and even a great website devoted to the many men who are afflicted just like me. I spent a few months finding out which plastic surgeons are board certified and had good reviews. The problem is, I live in Buffalo, NY and there aren't too many PS's.

I found Dr. Kulwant Bhangoo who was highly recommended by a nurse my mom knew as well as other people on the internet. I had a consult with him and another PS, and decided to go with Bhangoo. I did check to see if he had any pics of past Gyne surgeries, he only had a few, but I expected this b/c of the blue collar nature of Buffalo. Bhangoo is always very booked and goes over to India so my surgery was scheduled for 3 months later. He wrote a letter to my insurance company and somehow got them to pick up the tab. This was great news!

PICS:

Offline teetit

• Posting Member
You forgot to post post-op pics dude. 

Offline Badboy3

• Posting Member
Here are my post op pics from the post surgery forum section https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23675.0, and here is my surgery experience if interested: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23674.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024