Author Topic: Confused  (Read 1973 times)

DeeDubStyle619

So I went to my 3rd consultation yesterday, and am a little confused. Two of the three plastic surgeons I went to, told me that I did not have gyno. My nipples were already contracted when I took my shirt off at all 3 consultations, yet only one of the three noticed I had some gyne.

I know my case is pretty minor, but I still cant wear a white t-shirt without my nipples being noticed. The doctor I went to yesterday, specializes in the breast and body, and he said my case is not worth operating. I explained to him that my nipples were contracted, and that they puff out when not contracted. He pinched my chest multiple times, and said that its mostly muscle tissue, with minimal gyne. Even though they were contracted, he did not feel enough tissue to decide I would benefit from this. He said working out would actually help my case instead of making it worse.

What should I do at this point?

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
If you had two plastic surgeons tell you that it's not worth operating on (and they have a vested interest in selling surgery), then it probably is not worth operating on. I understand what it feels like to not be comfortable in your own skin. If I were you, I would get a really tight compression vest from underworks or makemeheal and see if that helps your self-confidence out. Although, if you can wear a white t-shirt without much of an aesthetic issue, you really may not have a condition that is worth operating on.

Care to post pics?

DeeDubStyle619

Thank you for the reply. Im saying, when I wear a white t-shirt, you can clearly see where my nipples are located. I feel like shirts drape down like a curtain over my stomach, because my chest is out further than my gut. I am 23, 5'10'', and I weigh 165.

I would get a compression vest for temporary reasons, but if I do not go through with surgery then I would rather not. I will post some pics later, I just got out of the shower so my nips are gonna be hard for a while.

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
Thank you for the reply. Im saying, when I wear a white t-shirt, you can clearly see where my nipples are located. I feel like shirts drape down like a curtain over my stomach, because my chest is out further than my gut. I am 23, 5'10'', and I weigh 165.

I would get a compression vest for temporary reasons, but if I do not go through with surgery then I would rather not. I will post some pics later, I just got out of the shower so my nips are gonna be hard for a while.

You will need the compression vest anyway if you have the surgery since many surgeons request that one be worn for a few weeks post-op.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024