Author Topic: Loose Skin Infront of Gyno (Surgery Completed) Recovery Log with Pictures  (Read 8698 times)

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
Hello everyone, I am looking for a doctors opinion as well as other peoples input here.

I am currently kinda chunky (bulking) I am 20 year old male, 5'10 about 190 pounds and work out 6 days a week. I carry a bit of body fat since I just finished my bulk but I am cutting as much as possible down for my surgery in a month.

My concern is that I have a bit of loose skin in front of my gyno. The gyno is worse in the right nipple as you can see, but when I squeeze the tip of my nipple there is no hard lump, it is just skin, but behind the loose skin is the gyno that is being removed.

I have 2 questions, and am very concerned and unsure if I should get the surgery

1) will the loose skin be taken care of when the gyno is removed?
2) from my figure, does it seem as if I will have a good recovery?

The doctor told me he will be making a single incision around the bottom of the nipple and issuing a small amount of lipo to even out the area.

Nipples warm/soft/worst

Nipples Cold/Best/more cut

What I look like cut/nipples rock hard
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:52:49 AM by royalflushness »

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You are in good shape and have puffy nipples -- this is not an unusual situation.  I have done many many cases such as yours and the end result is a contoured chest with nipple/areolas which lie flat and flush with the surrounding skin.  You are young and your skin will absolutely tighten up after surgery.

Some surgeons may look at your case and be very cavalier about it.  If so, be aware that your kind of case can be very tricky and you really need a gyne expert to handle it properly.  Do your homework and find an expert in your area or consider traveling for an expert opinion.

If your surgery is properly done, you should have a quick and excellent result.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
Thank you Doctor! My surgeon is Dr. Feilding in Toronto! Him and Dr. Lista are the two best in the province so I've heard

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
They are two of the very best.  Either one should get a splendid result for you.

Dr Jacobs

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
Im Excited to finally have an aesthetic chest  :)

Offline lallo

• Posting Member
Please post your post OP photos here!

My physique and gyno-problem is nearly identical to yours and I've been worried that my skin wont tighten up after the glands will be removed.
But since I've seen a lot worse gyno getting completely flat after surgery I'm not so worried anymore but please share your results and good luck! :)

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
Yes, of course I will post pictures afterward!

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
9 Days Pre Op~

188 pounds . Excited/Nervous

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
So today was the day of surgery. Had it this morning at 930 AM. Procedure was pretty chill in general, I was freaking out a bit on the table and they put some stuff in my IV to calm me down and then I don't remember anything after that. Woke up next to a bunch of people just waking up, Dr. Fielding didn't come say anything to me afterward. I was interested to know how it went but ill just assume it went okay.

Im on my back in bed right now, the pain was pretty fricken bad as the hours passed, so I decided to dose up on some of the prescribed medicine. Must say Oxy makes you feel high as sh*t. Im sore, it feels allot worse than a light chest workout. But I'm on the other side.

Im wondering if the pain is the worst at the beginning or this is the least of whats to come

Frankie

Offline scion1181

Thanks for keeping us updated. My gyno Is exactly like yours. Wishing you success and a speedy recovery!

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
No problem. Today was the first day after surgery. Popped a pain pill in the morning when I woke up and didn't find it necessary to take anymore. Pain is very much tolerable. Went on a walk today, felt about 30 percent of my normal in terms of mobility.

Excited to see how I look on my first checkup in 5 days.

Offline scion1181

Relieved to hear the pain went down, your previous post had me worried. I cant take pain medications because they make me very sick.

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
Thought Id turn this thread into a little recovery log. I know how much I would have loved to see daily updates on somebody's surgery pre op.

Day 3: Pain is very minimal. About 2/10 only when I'm walking around or re adjusting. No pain medication today.

Surgery costed around $2100.00 BTW.

No leaks with compression garment, this is the garment I was given

This is all I can see right now, foam pads are stuck on really well:

Offline scion1181

Hell yea! I'm following your journey appreciate all the info!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024