Author Topic: Coping with Crater/Crease 9 months PO  (Read 6423 times)

Offline Asheshide

Honestly not that bad.

My results are kinda similar, and really doesn't affect me at all. 

Offline Robg2017

Hello, your a patient of Dr. Cruise ? Looks like his work

Offline Jgunzz

• Posting Member
I can definitely understand where you're coming from. Gynecomastia sucks. I have a very similar story to where I first had gyno surgery about 6-7 years ago and the doc messed it up. I had a ton of swelling, a hematoma, and he didn't recommend a compression vest after surgery. I was left with enlarged pecs. Over time, the size did reduce, but my chest was permanently oversized and not in proportion with the rest of my body, and I would not fit right in shirts. 

I got a revision surgery done last year. The results looked great when my arms were down and relaxed but as soon as I lifted my arms or flexed my pecs, I had craters on both sides of my chest, more in my left pec. I hated it. I would go to the gym and I could see the craters through my shirt when looking in the mirror. It caused me so much depression and anxiety and I started to feel hopeless. I had this dream that one day I was going to get in amazing shape, but with the craters, I felt like that was never going to happen. 

I'm sitting here recovering from another revision surgery I had about 4 days ago where fat was transferred into my pecs. I can say that the craters are gone but my chest does not look normal. It looks very abnormal right now. But I just had surgery 4 days ago so I know it's going to take some time to heal. 

We'll see how it looks a few months from now. 

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Aloe Vera doesn't do anything for surgery, silicone gel reduces scars, surface scars that is not internal scar tissue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024