Author Topic: Guys any feedbacks for dr Herbosa -MANILA?  (Read 2995 times)

Offline silverhandy

• Posting Member
Ive got  a grade 3 one,   I read recent reviews that arent that good,   and now having doubts to try even have a consultation witn him.

So should I be scared?  :)

thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Keep in mind that the doctor cannot argue the point for professional reasons. 
Bad and inaccurate information proliferates on the internet faster than good accurate reporting.
I know nothing of the person who wrote the bad reports about Dr Herbosa,  Nor do I have any personal knowledge about the Doctor himself;  but I know that a single irritated customer can file multiple derogatory reports in a very short time while the Doctor cannot, for professional reasons, reply.
So I'll ask you, did all the same bad reports seem to come from the same person? Is it possible that this person had unreasonable expectations concerning the outcome of his surgery?  The eventual outcome often takes months to present itself.  Did this person start complaining before allowing adequate time for healing? 
Just food for thought. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline silverhandy

• Posting Member
Im not sure on how many from a single person did this reviews come from,   but i really appreciated your responses!

Would be great to know if you a personal experiences of the expertise of this dr atleast this current time :) most especially   of cases like this 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Like I said, I know nothing of either the patient or the Doctor in this case, I only know that on line ratings are of no value.  A single irritated patient can ruin the reputation of a good doctor overnight while the Doctor is bound and gagged by confidentiality laws.
A personal referral is powerful with me, I trust the people my regular Doctor send me to.  I know and respect my doctor and I know he would not refer me to someone he would not want caring for him and his family. 
If you do not yet have a personal Physician, perhaps this is a good reason to get one.  Ask around and some of your friends will probably recommend a good Doctor.  Nothing beats a good personal referral. 

Offline silverhandy

• Posting Member
thank you !   really appreciated this

Offline PleaseHelpMeLordJesus

• Posting Member
Hello newbie here , pre may group kami sa fb about sa gynecomastia , lahat kami pilipino , sali ka pre samin

• Posting Member
sir meron sa group namin sa fb na nagundergo na ng sirgery kay doc ben , at alam ung contacts nya and email

Offline Eagle beak

Bro, ano groups niyo sa fb? Pwede sumali? 

• Posting Member
add nyo muna ako sa fb pre , anu ba pangalan nyo sa fb ? gynecomastia (support) . 33 members na kami dun pre eh

Offline Vlad

• Posting Member
add nyo muna ako sa fb pre , anu ba pangalan nyo sa fb ? gynecomastia (support) . 33 members na kami dun pre eh

dude pa sali, nagsend na ako ng request eh hehe

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024