Author Topic: Great Seattle Surgeon (Dr. Phil Haeck).......  (Read 13126 times)

Offline Saphron2266

Well at least you don't call woman girls. I'm a young woman but I've been waiting since I was 14 to grow bigger and guess what I didn't. This is as good as it gets and one's even bigger than the other to be honest so this is only for me and not for shallow guys. 

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
ohh well i wasnt being shallow. anyways ellington how many gynecomastia pictures does he have? does he have like 5 or 50? just estimate if you dont remember. ohh and i'll tell dr. haeck you refered me to him when i go to see him during my consultation.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
He has quite a few pics on the surgery that your inquiring about, just ask him to show you his photo book and I'm sure you'll see what your looking.  Oh yeah...thanks for your telling him that I referred you.  I'm not trying to get kudos or nothing, I just believe that people you help out will be more favorable towards attending to your needs if you show them so love.

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
I have my post op pics ready to upload, but I don't know how to do it on this site.  Can someone take me through the procedure?

thanks

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
hey. i went to dr. haeck today and i think he is the one. Im gonna lose some weight and get my dad to get a loan in december. he is a great guy. he sound like he knows what he is talking about more than gottlieb. anyways, go to your profile, then click on profile layout information (I think).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024