Author Topic: Men and Breasts  (Read 4526 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

We know this website is all about men and breasts but it begins with the premise that breasts are problematic for men.  The person who started the website included a place for men who felt accepting what was happening with their bodies was preferable to spending a great deal of money to have what is essentially a mastectomy in the hope of "solving" the problem.  On this side we are exploring how best to come to terms with the reality breasts are growing on our chests.  I really appreciate how conversations have been happening here the last few years.  The men struggling with their new reality who need to express their anger made the conversation difficult but they have drifted away as it became clearer to men who've stayed that this is NOT a problem to solve.

Clearly, those who contribute to conversations now are finding ways to live with their breasts, even to enjoy them.  I know that has been the case for me.  That fact has made me explore what this is about.  I've talked about spending time on crossdressing websites to understand better men who are excited to wear women's clothes, whether they have breasts or not.  Those who don't are thrilled to find silicone breasts forms to wear in their brassieres.  I've also visited websites devoted to men who wish to grow their own breasts, often using herbal supplements to do so.  Sometimes those are men seeking to transition to become women but many men wish to remain men but want breasts.  Last night I read a long thread with men talking about how their desire to develop breasts is received by their friends and family.  So the basic premise there is not that breasts are a problem to solve but something much desired.

I wouldn't dream of attempting to analyze where that desire comes from but it certainly makes clear that our journeys as human beings can be very complicated.  Gender and sexual orientation definitely are at play however the journey unfolds for each of us.  I don't feel a need to have bigger breasts but then I'm quite well endowed.  Funny thing about the photos I posted on another thread... three of them, all with versions of the same brassiere style.  I note that the one that shows my breasts to be fullest is the one with the most views.  That's the one I'm wearing this morning and I have to say my bosom is quite spectacular.  I'm smitten.  I guess that is what these men growing their breasts are seeking.  Yes, they come with a more feminine body and mind... its a package deal.  I'm glad men here are finding acceptance with how it is playing out in their lives... whatever that means for each of us.  At once a confusing AND exciting journey to be on.  Acceptance is key!  Have fun everyone... 8)

I know most of you have seen this outfit... but I thought I'd share a fresh photo taken a moment ago.  Yes, I do love my breasts.  What more can I say?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 01:21:15 PM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I don't think I would want a fake breast in my bra, but I fill mine well I think. Today I wore my best underwire bra and it really projects my breasts nicely. Now as far as I know no one noticed. But I felt great so that is comfortable to me. I'm at the point where I want to show them off a bit.
I just enjoy looking down and seeing them.

Charli 

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I don't think I would want a fake breast in my bra, but I fill mine well I think. Today I wore my best underwire bra and it really projects my breasts nicely. Now as far as I know no one noticed. But I felt great so that is comfortable to me. I'm at the point where I want to show them off a bit.
I just enjoy looking down and seeing them.

Charli
I spent the day in my new bra, and the Triples D's is quite intriguing. 
I'm running out of room in my DD's, but the Triples D's are just slightly roomy. 

I'm with Charli, it's nice to just look down and see them. Lift the blouse out a bit and see the cleavage as well. 💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Yeah... what the two of you are saying.  Yes, we can flaunt them but even if that is not our intention we can enjoy the fact our breasts fill out whatever we're wearing.  I have mirrors in my home reminding me of my endowment...  I prefer soft cotton tee shirts or turtlenecks that conform to the fullness of my breasts.  Yes, I'll likely wear a dark color when I'm out and about with an open shirt covering everything.  It is funny that the front of that open shirt is filled with my breasts.  If someone were paying really close attention they'd realize i have voluptuous breasts hidden away... but they don't.  I generally wear a shoulder bag and the strap runs between my breasts.  Without the shirt there would be no missing my breasts.  It really is only in my fantasy life that I consider flaunting them... imagining all sorts of things best not stated on a public website.  I expect you get the idea...  :o

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
I only have pseudo gyno so I am very small compared to most of you.  This thread fits me as well as you all.  I used to be very self conscious about my chest, I would not even wear a pullover shirt, only button ups.  After a long talk with my wife I am at ease about it now.  Since learning my wife doesn't care if I have breasts or not has been a huge eye opener.  I now wear more comfortable clothes and mostly don't care what people think.  That is why I really enjoy the Acceptance side of the forum.   The insight from you guys has opened my eyes even more on how to think.  With my hormones going crazy now,  I may or may not develop true gyno.  If I do,  I am not mortified at the thought like I was.  Thank you all for your insight, your posts have helped me get my emotions in check.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Johndoe1

I would like to think society is more accepting than before. And some people are. But as a female friend reminded me, there's many more people who don't know or are accepting than are. While I have become comfortable with my chest around people in general, there's still places and people I will dress to not get into a discussion with because it's easier in the long run not to engage. Sad but true. I have found larger women also abide by this rule as well to avoid being a "sexual" target. We share a lot with our sisters when it comes to our breasts. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
I think I got to a very comfortable place in this adventure quickly.

Came home from the gym and yoga class today and had a surprise from my dear wife.  There were 2 new bras on the bed to try. I have had a poor streak of ordering them from by guess or by golly method. My breasts are very wide set and wide base, pack them into a wrong shape cup and it’s not pretty. I think the girls call it back fat.  The new ones sort of encapsulate the breast and have high side panels to overcome that.

I do kind of enjoy looking down and seeing a new (ish) me. The progression from male chest to breasts stunned me at first but the sport bras were becoming not enough
UB = 44.   Bust = 50. And still growing.Stares at the gym were becoming noticeable and more frequent.We will see how the new style she got works.

Finally got a surgery date to get parathyroid out. I think many of the recent endocrine issues are vaccine related. Breasts too. October 20 is the date. Will need DEXA scans and mammograms for the foreseeable future.
The members here have been very helpful and educational , so thank you for your support everyone.
Regards, Bob

Offline Johndoe1

Good luck with your procedure!

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Yes WPW. Best wishes. Keep us posted.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Oh my! Please accept my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I had a thyroidectomy over 12 years ago due to cancer. It was not long after that, I went from a 38DD US to a 38G UK which is equivalent to a 38H US sizing.

I was getting refitted every 4 months! The girls at the boutique couldn't believe my growth. The girls at work were convinced that I was transitioning and taking estrogen. My hormones were definitely off. I became even more estrogen dominant. The surgeon said that because the thyroidectomy, I may have had my parathyroid gland damaged or my body was adjusting to no longer having a thyroid gland which increased my estrogen production. He said that it should heal but my breast growth was likely going to be permanent.

❤️Sophie❤️

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Yep,
It’s all crazy in the ‘stew’ now
I’m thinking the passage of time and this surgery will straighten out the majority of the body’s issues

I remain positive and thankful for the well wishes.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I was getting refitted every 4 months! The girls at the boutique couldn't believe my growth. 
Yeah, I'm getting fitted about every 3-4 months too. Torrid girls can't believe it. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm grateful my body is not changing as dramatically as some of  you experienced or are experiencing.  Yes, it does feel my brassiere cups are carrying more weight but there is nothing to suggest I need to buy new ones... at least yet!  I did check about the availability of my favorite brassiere in a larger size.  The 42 "C" cup is unavailable... but the "D" cup IS!  What a steal at the moment.  I may have to buy one or two just in case!  I just learned that if I buy two shipping is free.  Tempting!

Lilyette Plunge Into Comfort Brassiere for $17.99!

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Oh my! Please accept my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I had a thyroidectomy over 12 years ago due to cancer. It was not long after that, I went from a 38DD US to a 38G UK which is equivalent to a 38H US sizing.

I was getting refitted every 4 months! The girls at the boutique couldn't believe my growth. The girls at work were convinced that I was transitioning and taking estrogen. My hormones were definitely off. I became even more estrogen dominant. The surgeon said that because the thyroidectomy, I may have had my parathyroid gland damaged or my body was adjusting to no longer having a thyroid gland which increased my estrogen production. He said that it should heal but my breast growth was likely going to be permanent.

❤️Sophie❤️
That makes a lot of sense! My wife also had a thyroidectomy...11 years ago! Her parathyroid wasn't spared, but regardless, she also 'grew' quite quickly after that! Actually, she was told it would be probable.

Sophie, do you have to take calcium supplements as well as thyroxine replacement medication?

And yes WPW717, good luck. You will probably be required to get a blood test done every now and then in the future to keep an eye on your levels, but it's all pretty well easily managed. You'll be right.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I only have pseudo gyno so I am very small compared to most of you.  This thread fits me as well as you all.  I used to be very self conscious about my chest, I would not even wear a pullover shirt, only button ups.  After a long talk with my wife I am at ease about it now.  Since learning my wife doesn't care if I have breasts or not has been a huge eye opener.  I now wear more comfortable clothes and mostly don't care what people think.  That is why I really enjoy the Acceptance side of the forum.  The insight from you guys has opened my eyes even more on how to think.  With my hormones going crazy now,  I may or may not develop true gyno.  If I do,  I am not mortified at the thought like I was.  Thank you all for your insight, your posts have helped me get my emotions in check.
Are we twins? :o

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024