Author Topic: I finally see results  (Read 5667 times)

Offline fedex

• Posting Member
Here's my story:  I'm a muscular built 30 yr male who developed gyno (dime sized bumps underneath nipples) from taking a prohormone supplement (superdrol). I waited months before finally self diagnosing myself and then follwed a letrozole protocol.  Bumps went away but came back probably due to estrogen rebound, and I believe pepside ac (gyno is actually a side effect; at times i took twice every day.)  So I took a 2nd bottle of letrozole and tapered off with nolvadex.  It has been about 2 years since and no recurring bumps or aggravation in the nipple area; However, due to bad diet (est. %15-%20 bodyfat), cold turkey from cigarettes, and affects of gyno--I developed adipose fat around the chest area (basically it sat on top of pec muscles).  Also, when not flexed my chest area, although not pointy, just didn't look or feel like before (due to gyno from prohormone).  After months of grief and depression, I made an appointment with a prominent local surgeon (graduate of Harvard Medical), and he said nothing was wrong--that my muscles were just in a relaxed state due to my age, etc ("muscle is like steak and feels mushy when not flexed")  He was also curious and impressed when i told him about the letrozole.  Then, for a couple of months i lifted weights (which i regularly did) and tried p90x, insanity, while on a maintenance diet (i just ate better, but probably wasn't on a calorie deficit)

Ok so i left confused and felt somewhat better but needed to get rid of chest fat.  Here is what i did besides the letro that got rid of the actual gyno.  Keep in mind i was ready to drop the $$ to get cut up.

--changed my eating habits; been doing a cyclical keto diet (lyle mcdonald's ud 2.0; this protocol is for people 15% or less)
--EC stack when on diet (3 doses a day)
--following lifting protocol per ud 2.0 diet (2 days depletion, one day tension, and power workout; full body workouts using free weights)

Since doing this for about a month i can visibly see my bricks and everywhere else is much leaner than before (est. at 10-11% bf)
However, only until i started using Yohimbine HCL/caffeine, I have started to see visible results in my chest area (more defined and less fatty looking).  It has been a week since i added this supplement while doing 45 mins of LISS cardio the past 5 days.  Keep in mind you have to take it in a fasted state (only water and nothing to create an insulin response), and it needs to be dosed properly (MAX DOSE is 0.2mg per kg--NOT lb.)  If you take EC as well--DO NOT TAKE AT SAME TIME--keep doses 4 hrs apart.

You only take Y/C 30-60 minutes before cardio--Not before weight lifting.  And take (2) doses of EC NOT (3)  So, if you do cardio in morning, you'll take YC, then four hours later EC, then four hours later EC (2 doses; on weight lifting days take 3 doses of EC four hours apart).  If you do cardio in evening take your EC, another dose, then four hours later and four hours WITHOUT FOOD OR GATORATE, ETC, take the y/c before cardio.

DO NOT do high intensity--ONLY LISS. 

Sorry for the long post and caps, but this is what has worked for me and all of this was found online; therefore, do additional research and consult with your physician.  If you have any specific questions i can try to help based on my experience.  Best of luck to you all!  I know the feeling.....

**WARNING** DO NOT TAKE STIMULANTS IF YOU HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART PROBLEMS, OR IT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY.

Offline xelnaga13

Chest fat is an estrogenic fat deposit. Have you considered running a low dose anti-estrogen with a serious fat burner like clen? I have read that clen/anti estrogen can mobilize those fat deposits. Just a thought.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024