Author Topic: Webpage Display changed after microsoft update  (Read 751 times)

p.r.1974

Has anyone else had webpage display issues after the windows update?

I am not used to it looking like this.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I encountered that earlier today on my iMac desktop computer and was never able to work around it.  I was able to post something but it was a bizarre experience.  Now I'm posting from my MacBook Air and it displays the site as it has always done so.  I'm working at both machines with a Chrome browser, not with Microsoft Edge.  It may be necessary to empty the cache... though I haven't done that for MANY years.  It may not even be possible in the modern era.

We had the problem a few days ago with the security certificate... so this may have something to do with the website rather than our computers.  More to be revealed.

Offline gotgyne

The same with me for about two days. It doesn't work on my PC (Windows) with Firefox and Edge. And all browsers are running very slowly. Not a nice experience. I even contemplated to go to the forum "Breast Nexum".
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 01:50:21 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I just tried my laptop, and the site looks the same as always. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

its a HTML coding issue that is common when different ways of interpreting things are present. 

I have windows with no issue, imac with no display of icons, ipad that shows what your post shows and has done so for nearly 3 months, and my iphone is normal. 
All are up to date. 

Offline blad

It's a mess for me on Mac Safari. Almost impossible to use for the last two days.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Color change on ‘new’ messages
The line wrap doesn’t work properly
Have to manually edit line to stay on screen
Tid in my iPhone
Regards, Bob

Offline 42CSurprise!

I checked my iMac this morning and I can access the website but when I try to reach the Forums they can't find the information.  Now I'm back on my MacBook Air and it loads without a problem.  I'm running the same operating system on both machines and am using the same browser... Firefox.  I sent a text message to the doctor asking about the forums.  This must be a website issue.  I can't imagine he'd want to shut down this part of the website...

Offline 42CSurprise!

Just got a text message that says yes there are some things being worked on right now and hopefully it's back up soon.

p.r.1974

Well....I am glad and not glad that I am not the only one.

Thank you for all the replies and especially letting us know that someone is on it!

This is my fist experience with this kind of thing, and the search engines were no help in determining a user work around for mw.

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I think some things are wrong with the site "skins" because all of the forums are intact. 

Offline gotgyne

Still not working on my system.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I got the same screen display as p.r.1974. Actually I fluked it once on my desktop computer and can't remember how, apart from that I haven't been able to access the forum at all on that computer recently. But, on my phone it is no problem. Same on my wife's old laptop which I'm currently using. I'm also away from home at the moment but I don't expect that to be an issue. When I get home in a couple of days I will try the laptop at home and my desktop computer; if one works but not the other, it must be a setting?  ???

Offline gotgyne

The last two days it was not working on my PC, but on my Android cellphone. Now it isn't working on both systems. Emptying the cache doesn't help. Still the same display as in the screenshots. This is very uncomfortable.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
My experience on the certificate warning was that I bypassed it a couple times in my phone. 
The second time was very late, and all of a sudden I started getting charges against my credit card. I quickly realised that my phone was hacked and all my info was stolen. 

I of course cancelled my credit card and immediately factory rest my phone!

I popped an email directly to Dr Delgado to inform him of the problem with the site, and the cert issue was resolved the next day. 

I did not use my laptop at all during that time, and it has no issue on the site at all now. I didn't bypass the security cert warning on my phone again either, and it has no issues. 

I lean towards believing that the hackers are installing malware on our devices when we were bypassing the security cert warning. Perhaps even redirecting us to remote servers elsewhere while online. It would explain why the site drags and formats strangely for some of you. 

It might require a factory rest on your devices to repair the problem. 

In the meanwhile, I'm dealing with inquiries on my credit for new cars I'm ordering online that has dropped my score by almost 100 points. 😐

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024