Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value' - Herbal Gynecomastia Treatment  (Read 3976 times)

Offline deuscondo

• Myspace
 Does anyone have some testimonials whether this is worth trying? I'm 16 and don't have the money for surgery, but would really like to enjoy my younger years while they're here.

I've already lost weight to try to cure/fix/diminish my gynecomastia, but after 30 lbs of weight loss I don't believe that it will work.

If anyone has additional options for dealing with this I would love to hear about them.

Note: I'm not looking for vests or bras, I'm looking for something that will make me able to take my shirt off at a beach of a pool.

Edit: Apparently brand names are not allowed on these forums, to get name across, take gyne and add xin.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 05:27:49 PM by deuscondo »

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
snake oil... try and you'll only end up disappointed and a dollar shorter

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
That product name does what is does because someone posting here for the first time, like yourself, would post the product name as a question and thus derive a lot of free advertising space for a product we all know is of no worth.

Oddly, The person only posts a few times and never provides any personal information or an E Mail address again, just like you.

Is this all coincidental?
Grandpa Dan

Offline deuscondo

• Myspace
That product name does what is does because someone posting here for the first time, like yourself, would post the product name as a question and thus derive a lot of free advertising space for a product we all know is of no worth.

Oddly, The person only posts a few times and never provides any personal information or an E Mail address again, just like you.

Is this all coincidental?

My name is Nicholas Charles Lawrence, my email is deuscondo@yahoo.com. I am 16 years old, which I already believe I said. I appreciate your lack of answers and accusation that I am someone who disguises advertisements as a plea for user experience.

Did you get your 1.8k posts doing the non-constructive paragraph above?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways: The reason I ask is because I cannot afford the surgery, and I don't want to watch the years of my prime go by. Thank you in advance for whatever constructive posts this community may provide on other options to surgery.

Offline Pragmatic

• Posting Member
I tried the diet aid that purports to help gyne. I believe that it did reduce the glandular tissue somewhat. I have also tried tumeric which I believe helped too. The product that most helped spot reduce fat from gyne was the Nivea Goodbye Cellulite creams and pads.

This board is mostly for surgery. That's probably a direct result of folks using herbs and creams and getting little to no benefit. There's quite a bias toward surgery here.

Good luck little brother.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sorry if I seemed rude, but the purveyors of those phony cures come into the site just as I said.

Welcome aboard.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Did you get your 1.8k posts doing the non-constructive paragraph above?

Grandpa Dan's Previous Posts  ;) 

Paa_Paw is a valued member of this Site!  Read his post history dude...

It's not easy trusting a new member whos first post is...  "diet aid of questionable value', does it really work?"....

Just as Dan mentioned, many guys who come here advertising 'diet aid of questionable value', just have 1 or 2 posts then we never hear from them again... There is a definite trend! However, with each individual member, only time will tell.... ;)

As Paw mentioned... Welcome to the Site...   8)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
There is quite a bias towards surgery on this site, because, the users here suffering from true gynecomastia know that a pill or creme cannot reduce a clump of breast tissue.  Every non-surgical treatment that I have seen tried results in a tiny, if not completely placebo reduction that only resurfaces after stopping.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is no questioning the obvious fact that most of the people who come here have surgery in mind.

But that is not the rule and I am the exception that proves it. At the age of 70 now, like most young men I developed gynecomastia at about the age of 12. Modern surgical methods are constantly improving, and the modern methods have been around only about 20 years. Which means that I was 50 years old and my priorities had changed so I have not had surgery. Now, having Stents in my Coronary arteries and femoral arteries, I'm not likely to ever have purely elective surgery.

Not everyone who comes here is a good candidate for surgery. It makes no matter, all are welcome.

We try to present the truth as best we know it. The truth is that new active growing Gynecomastia does sometimes regress (or shrink) if the reason is treated before the glandular tissue becomes fixed. This would be rare because most of us live in denial too long before we seek treatment.  The treatment involves prescription strength drugs and competent medical supervision. Again, it is only effective in a small number of "selected" cases.

While I cannot speak for them all, I know that at least some of the Surgeons who post here have been through the same surgery themselves.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024