Author Topic: Sharing with my wife  (Read 1966 times)

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
This is a first (for me, at least). This morning my wife was calmly searching for her misplaced bra extender. After a 15 minute search through her bra drawer and the laundry hamper, it was still missing. So, I asked if it was a two or three hook. She said was a three hook, so I offered one of mine. She was puzzled, asking where I'd bought it. "A three pack from Amazon," I said. "Is it nude color?" "Yep." She felt embarrassed to get a bra extender from me, her husband. I said, "It's only a tool, like I'm giving you a screwdriver or hammer."

She accepted and used it all day. Her bra extender is still missing. ;D

Offline gotgyne

If your wife is okay with the fact, that you wear a bra, then why is she embarrassed that you lend her one of your bra extenders? I don't understand it.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
She is not okay with my wearing a bra. It is a source of tension between us, so her accepting my bra extender is a positive step.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
She is not okay with my wearing a bra. It is a source of tension between us, so her accepting my bra extender is a positive step.
I think, if you keep reminding her of the utilitarian aspect of bras when the situation arises, she will eventually become more accepting.

Offline Johndoe1

My wife was not in favor of my bra wearing to start with. Over time, she began to look at my chest as she would hers and realized that being supported and contained was the best choice for me. While she would prefer I not have to wear a bra, she understands it is for my comfort and for dealing with my appearance. We don't dwell on it though.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
JohnDoe, my wife is in the same boat as yours.   She acknowledges it and understands the need for me to wear a bra, but would rather I didn’t.  I used to put my bras on in front of her, but now I try not to do it on purpose in front of her.   If sees me putting it on, she generally doesn’t look at me doing it.   

aboywithgirls

This is a first (for me, at least). This morning my wife was calmly searching for her misplaced bra extender. After a 15 minute search through her bra drawer and the laundry hamper, it was still missing. So, I asked if it was a two or three hook. She said was a three hook, so I offered one of mine. She was puzzled, asking where I'd bought it. "A three pack from Amazon," I said. "Is it nude color?" "Yep." She felt embarrassed to get a bra extender from me, her husband. I said, "It's only a tool, like I'm giving you a screwdriver or hammer."

She accepted and used it all day. Her bra extender is still missing. ;D
Joni,

My wife and I are similar sizes (except for our bras and shoe'sshoe'slike). We share almost everything else. She borrowed slacks and tops from me in the past, but in the past couple years, my wardrobe has moved from androgynous to feminine. As a result we have moved towards more of a single shared wardrobe. 

A shared wardrobe is a good thing for us...most of the time 🙄. We both wear business formal/semi formal for work which means mostly skirt suits and dresses. Most of the time things are good  but sometimes what I plan on wearing is what she planned on wearing. The only other issue that I have is when she takes the last pair of new pantyhose and doesn't tell me. I end up either wearing ones with a run in them or changing into slacks for work. 

I think that it is wonderful that you could help your wife out like that. There are some great things that happen when you share.

Sophie ❤️

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I think that it is wonderful that you could help your wife out like that. There are some great things that happen when you share.

Sophie ❤️
Too right! ;)

Busted (and happy)

'twas my wife, who with assistance of a conspiritorial daughter, moved the wardobes into the spare room and merged our individual clothes into one totally shared collection. 
The only boundaries are trousers ,we both wear 'womens' but our leg lengths differ and Bras!! We do share bras but I have first dibs and any bras she wears are washed by me I will not stand for her bunging them into an overloaded washing machine with everything else.

Feelings? I am content and for that matter as 'happy as Larry'

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
'twas my wife, who with assistance of a conspiritorial daughter, moved the wardobes into the spare room and merged our individual clothes into one totally shared collection.
The only boundaries are trousers ,we both wear 'womens' but our leg lengths differ and Bras!! We do share bras but I have first dibs and any bras she wears are washed by me. I will not stand for her bunging them into an overloaded washing machine with everything else.

Feelings? I am content and for that matter as 'happy as Larry'
Does this mean that you are wearing skirts and dresses? :)

Busted (and happy)

Hi JoniD

Yes and yes.
I wear skirts out and about {mine not hers} usually short/mini  in plain denim as a practical alternative  to shorts. I hasten  to add that I am in no way effeminate  or transitioning.  A full  set of facial hair,  and being almost bald on top removes doubt quite effectively.
Dresses of the loose kaftan type around the house - much more comfortable than a mens dressing gown and no problem of front wrapover needing to be watched if we have guests or callers.
Bras obviously yes and the introduction to ladies panties was a real comfort revelation.
As we now find ourselves sorting through what to wear at the same time it has been interesting to discover what the other half thinks suits me and what she is happy for me to wear when  out together.
Women's clothing  across  the spectrum is more comfortable, often available at great discounts because of changing fashion  and "in" colours. Why pay more to be less comfortable.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 04:50:37 PM by Busted (and happy) »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024