Author Topic: should I have a family? kids? children?  (Read 2894 times)

Offline dopice

hello fighters!
I had this one, worst than cancer, and I am after surgery. It looks way better (but not 100percent better) anyway, I remember my childhood very good - bullying because of this shits on my chest and right now I am a little older and generally finding the way how to proceed in my life.

the question is: If I have a boy (child), will he be a genetic trash as his father (me)? will he has a defect?
because if there is a hight chance, I see my life with all but family around :(

Offline TigerPaws

hello fighters!
I had this one, worst than cancer, and I am after surgery. It looks way better (but not 100percent better) anyway, I remember my childhood very good - bullying because of this shits on my chest and right now I am a little older and generally finding the way how to proceed in my life.

the question is: If I have a boy (child), will he be a genetic trash as his father (me)? will he has a defect?
because if there is a hight chance, I see my life with all but family around :(
What??? The Hell are you talking about? Life is for living not feeling sorry for yourself, you do not have a genetically passed terminal illness. 1/3 of the men in the world have some form of Gynecomastia, so what get over it if you want a Loving Lady and a family then GO FOR IT.

Damn man stop whining and move on.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 08:43:39 AM by TigerPaws »

hammer

If this is worse then cancer, you haven't experienced any life at all! Your so frickin green, behind the ears, having not seen anything at all! I've lost a son when he was 6 years old! I've have 3 back surgeries, both knees replaced with prosthetic knees and I'm doing damn good! Even with size 46H breast, using a wheelchair!

Think of those poor kids in St Jude and what they go through!

How about my fellow vets that come home without arms, legs or a mind!

You young man are a sissy

Offline TigerPaws

basicly, you have balding man - the balding is worst for him

you have man with big nose - the big nose is worst for him

you have man on wheel chair - the wheel chair is worst for him

so for everyone the ones problem is the worst

just want to be sure if my potential kid will have good childhood. mine was ruined by this sht..

and sorry to all cancer patiences but when you have a cancer, everybody is on our side, and help you and no body is bullying you and have a fun about you! it is whole different story!!!!!
Then there are those of us who could care less what "others" say, do or think. I am more successful today than I was before developing breasts, both in business and with the Ladies.

Success or failure is all up to the individual, to blame anyone but yourself is playing the victim card.

Some of us refuse to be a victim.

hammer

I second tigerpaws, you make your own life, and future, not others! You have to pull your head out of your ass, put your boots on and start going forward and not looking back!

Only you can change the way things are going, so forget the past, it over and can't be changed, but the future is your to make a difference, do it!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You make your own life.  I was a wrestler in High School.  When one of the guys thought it would be funny to grope and pinch, I put him in the urgent care clinic with a dislocated shoulder.  it was ruled self defense and it never happened again.  I refused to volunteer to be a victim.
I spent Eight years in the Air Force as a medic then had a career in Law Enforcement.  After that I got into manufacturing.  So Far, I have retired three times but I actually enjoy working so I am back at work again  at the age of 78.
Along the way, I have been married twice, I am the father of eight, Grandfather of 27 and Great-Grandfather of 5. 
  When I was younger, the surgical methods of that time did not make surgery a good option so I still have my breasts just as they grew.
I understand that the condition causes many young men to have problems with self image, but I really think we have some choices along the way and I did not choose to be a victim.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024