Author Topic: Marijauana related gyno  (Read 2790 times)

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
have there been any studies on after stopping the use of marijauna....will the gyno decrease or even eventually go away completely?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is a widely held belief that drug induced Gynecomastia will resolve slowly IF the offending drug is quickly withdrawn.

The key here is that the drug must be withdrawn before the breast growth is relatively fixed and stable.

Unfortunately, we have a decided lack of success stories to support this.

Grandpa Dan

GynO_DuDe

There is a widely held belief that drug induced Gynecomastia will resolve slowly IF the offending drug is quickly withdrawn.

The key here is that the drug must be withdrawn before the breast growth is relatively fixed and stable.

This probably means withdrawing months, not years, after developing gyne, roughly speaking.  This in general is a very grey area with few conclusive studies.

I would be thoroughly impressed if someone could provide a link to legitimate research proving gyne can be caused by mj use.

Yeah but thats the thing, their isn't any GUARANTEED/100% story or reason to back up how Gyne happens in the first place ... their are so many factors that make it happen in different people from genes to environmental issues and it JUST happens for some reason.

Like for me, in my family background my uncles suffered from gyne he had puffy nipples (hes 28) doesnt bother him at all and hes happily married. And other reasons to why I had it is because I was fat, ate a lot of junk food, used to use my blue inhaler which contains steroids a lot, had minimal excercise, even tried marijuana and alcohol several times so it explains why I had severe gynecomastia.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024