Author Topic: Men and Breasts  (Read 4548 times)

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
From Gotgyne 10-16:
"I have some female traits. For example I don't like sports, mathematics, motor race and killing animals (euphemistically called hunting)."

Just a sidenote - there are a lot of lady hunters (rifle, pistol and bow !), and there have been throughout history.  It's even in mythology: e.g., Diana.

p.r.1974

Math has always been easy for me, and I do like the thrill of adrenaline on two and four wheels, but have avoided the front wheel three wheel because of the effects the math would exert on the body when attempting to turn at higher speeds. The rear wheel three wheel, has just been lacking opportunity and funds. 

I refuse to deal with trophy hunters of any sort, but I do understand the need to be able to feed ones family. But these individuals are generally more thankful for the provision, and don't waste a thing.

Having seen the the intended and unintended consequences of toxic binary neanderthals doing what they do, I chose to walk away from those in my life, and actively avoid giving them the time of day, much less anything else what would disrupt the lives of anyone I care about. The cost to calm is just too high otherwise.

So, yes, I too much prefer the company of those that lean more on the estrogenic side. Weather that is the stew talking, just life experience, or both....

Offline 42CSurprise!

I had to pause this afternoon before unloading the groceries in the trunk of my car.  I'd driven past a couple as I drove down the street and wanted to get a better look.  From the back one person was very slender and relatively short while the other was tall and broad shouldered.  I glanced as I passed them and noted the tall person had a tattoo on their bare arm and prominent breasts filling the front of their tee shirt.  I stood at the side of my car and watched them walk past.  My guess is this is a couple and one partner has transitioned.  The frame was that of a man but the hair and breasts were definitely feminine.  I doubt this person did whatever they did because of their affection for breasts though breasts are often the marker of femininity.  I know we would argue with that since most of us identify as men AND have breasts we wish to care for.  So I stood there, my breasts held in my favorite brassiere and filling the front of my turtleneck watching a person with large breasts who likely is transitioning... whether that is as a crossdresser or a person intent on changing their gender.  It all works when we begin to accept the reality of our bodies.  How we express ourselves and where the journey leads is totally up to us...

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I have some female traits. For example I don't like sports, mathematics, motor race and killing animals (euphemistically called hunting). I like literature, calligraphy, history, psychology and of course cooking. I don't think that it is the result of the "hormonal stew" as I had this from childhood. Nevertheless I'm no "normal" male, if there is one.
John
I struggled with this sort of stuff for a very, very long time. Once that I was made aware of how feminine I was at times, on one hand I immediately embraced it and wanted it more and more, and on the other hand I couldn't work out why I wasn't wanting to get rid of or dislike the masculine stuff that I'd always enjoyed, to make room for it. I couldn't work out why I wasn't dysphoric - I thought I had to be dysphoric to enjoy my femininity. Until I realized that there is room for both!

One fundamental truth that I realized is that women can and do like football, motor sport, hunting etc. Once that penny dropped, I felt a lot better.

I'll never be the same as a stereotypical woman, whatever that is, but I will always be the same as me!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 01:18:00 AM by Evolver »

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
I agree with Taxmapper ‘ I don’t feel part of the brotherhood’ Did well in Navy as a sonar technician and then in college as an engineering major BUT i wound up as a registered nurse in the 70s . Much more comfortable in that venue with the women
Regards, Bob

Offline Johndoe1

I have some female traits. For example I don't like sports, mathematics, motor race and killing animals (euphemistically called hunting). I like literature, calligraphy, history, psychology and of course cooking. I don't think that it is the result of the "hormonal stew" as I had this from childhood. Nevertheless I'm no "normal" male, if there is one.
John
I struggled with this sort of stuff for a very, very long time. Once that I was made aware of how feminine I was at times, on one hand I immediately embraced it and wanted it more and more, and on the other hand I couldn't work out why I wasn't wanting to get rid of or dislike the masculine stuff that I'd always enjoyed, to make room for it. I couldn't work out why I wasn't dysphoric - I thought I had to be dysphoric to enjoy my femininity. Until I realized that there is room for both!

One fundamental truth that I realized is that women can and do like football, motor sport, hunting etc. Once that penny dropped, I felt a lot better.

I'll never be the same as a stereotypical woman, whatever that is, but I will always be the same as me!
This is similar to me. My first real knowledge of my "femininity" beyond my chest was when I was 20 years old. One day at a friends house, her father asked me to "look at my hands". I did. I didn't think anything about. He said, "Did you know you look at your hands just like girls do?" I said "No. I didn't." "Yeah, you should stop doing that." I didn't even know there was a difference. Still not sure if there really is. But he said there was. Anyway, the bottom line is for the first time, I was aware that someone, in their mind, questioned my gender. It was not to be last.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I agree with Taxmapper ‘ I don’t feel part of the brotherhood’ Did well in Navy as a sonar technician and then in college as an engineering major BUT i wound up as a registered nurse in the 70s . Much more comfortable in that venue with the women
I'm now in retirement from my blue collar job and I mixed in well with my colleagues. But, due to my reserved nature and maybe because I was significantly older than them, I was never really in the gossip inner circle. I was too interested in minding my own business and not interested at all with what enthralled some of them - betting on fights etc. I could go toe-to-toe in arguments easily enough with the peacocks of the workshop (people full of 'look at me' and noise), but when a female apprentice got rotated through for 6 months, I was her only friend there. Maybe it was because I could empathize better than the other guys and maybe that was only due to maturity, who knows, but it felt natural, and we're still in touch. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
John
I struggled with this sort of stuff for a very, very long time. Once that I was made aware of how feminine I was at times, on one hand I immediately embraced it and wanted it more and more, and on the other hand I couldn't work out why I wasn't wanting to get rid of or dislike the masculine stuff that I'd always enjoyed, to make room for it. I couldn't work out why I wasn't dysphoric - I thought I had to be dysphoric to enjoy my femininity. Until I realized that there is room for both!

This is similar to me. My first real knowledge of my "femininity" beyond my chest was when I was 20 years old. One day at a friends house, her father asked me to "look at my hands". I did. I didn't think anything about. He said, "Did you know you look at your hands just like girls do?" I said "No. I didn't." "Yeah, you should stop doing that." I didn't even know there was a difference. Still not sure if there really is. But he said there was. Anyway, the bottom line is for the first time, I was aware that someone, in their mind, questioned my gender. It was not to be last.
I wonder what would have made him ask that in the first place? Regardless, the wake-up call that I received has been life changing, for the better.

Offline Johndoe1

I wonder what would have made him ask that in the first place? Regardless, the wake-up call that I received has been life changing, for the better.
Probably my chest. Even then it was already obvious I was NOT flat chested.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
As a woman of transgender experience, I truly feel that I have been blessed with the gift of estrogen. I was blessed with my lady lumps at puberty. While my mother did worry about it at first, she recognized my self acceptance of my blessings and stepped in and gave me the "bra talk" which I was very happy to receive. I remember feeling happy. It was probably because my sister and her were already wearing a bra and I could wear one too. 

Estrogen has given me the body and figure that I have really always wanted. Even more than that, it's given me a better ability than the average male to emphasize with others, especially with women. It has given me a nurturing side that is associated with women.

I have been purchasing 100% of my clothing from the ladies department or clothing stores for about 20 years and my bras and panties for over 30 years. The simple pleasure of getting into my fall fashions and spending the weekend with my wife as her "arm candy" is everything. She loves the fact that I always try to look my best for her. She loves the woman that I've become and is never short on compliments on my appearance. 

I'm proud to be a wife, sister, daughter, and most of all, a woman. I owe all of that to the gift of estrogen. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline 42CSurprise!

The LGBT community uses the rainbow flag to represent the diversity of expression of their gender and sexual orientation.  Reading what men and women are saying here suggests that our relationship to our breasts and to our being in the world represents a similar diversity.  I AM a man and I DO have breasts.  I'm not intending to transition.  I'm content being a feminized man who loves his breasts and enjoys wearing a flattering brassiere.  But I won't be joining Birdie at the sewing machine and though I enjoy cooking, I won't soon be shopping for a dress.  We get to do this our own way and that is liberating in itself.  My mantra at the moment is "no resistance to simply being as I am..." amazing breasts and all...

Offline 42CSurprise!

This has been a very sleepy place the last few days.  Perhaps we're relaxing into who we are... breasts and all... men with breasts.  I've mentioned before that when I'm wearing a brassiere, which I've been doing all day every day for the last four days, it focuses my attention on my breasts.  I know others have said that wearing a well fitting brassiere is liberating... life simply goes on without the discomfort that can come with having breasts.  For me... living alone and no longer working, I find myself reflecting on how it feels to have voluptuous breasts filling the front of the knit tops I'm wearing... dark when I'm out and about so my breasts aren't so obvious, and lighter when at home simply because I want to see them, to feel their presence in the soft cups of my brassiere.  I expect that makes me a bit of an outlier compared with others here.  I noted recently, that many of the threads on this site have posts from me listed as the most recent contributions.  That tells me I may be talking too much... aware that I may be doing so simply because I have nowhere else to talk about this subject which is so tickling my fancy.  Perhaps it is time for me to take off my brassiere so I can turn my attention to something else.  I know I keep putting one on simply because I'm mesmerized by how delicious my breasts are... mmmm.  :o  Perhaps I'm a man with breasts who wishes he was a slender 25 year old woman who is enjoying all the attention her voluptuous breasts are getting from everyone she encounters.  Maybe I need to talk with a therapist?  :-*

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Yes, it has been rather sleepy. 😐

Much of my possible input is a bit far reaching from simply acceptance, so I have been patiently waiting to respond on other members threads that just don't seem to present themselves lately.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying your breasts, I love my breasts and quite enjoy dressing them up in various bras a well.
I go a bit farther with form fitting clothes and V-necks. 💃
Matched with styled hair and lippy is farther than most of you would go, but each should feel comfortable in your own skin and comfort zone.

We are all unique, and will each have our own acceptance.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Yes, it has been rather sleepy. 😐

Much of my possible input is a bit far reaching from simply acceptance, so I have been patiently waiting to respond on other members threads that just don't seem to present themselves lately.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying your breasts, I love my breasts and quite enjoy dressing them up in various bras a well.
I go a bit farther with form fitting clothes and V-necks. 💃
Matched with styled hair and lippy is farther than most of you would go, but each should feel comfortable in your own skin and comfort zone.

We are all unique, and will each have our own acceptance.
I understand Birdie that you've had a very harrowing and confusing journey to this point, but you've arrived at last at a place that makes complete sense to you.  You are a woman and happily inhabit that reality with your clothing, hair and everything else I imagine.  At you note, we will each find "our own acceptance."  I may have found the place in which self-acceptance can rest, but it is not a place that is familiar to many others. 

I'm watching a wonderful conversation with Robert Sapolsky who has written a book titled Determined - A Science of Life Without Free Will.  He suggests that everything we think and do is rooted in experience and biology and not the product of choice.  I've come to a similar conclusion as I've studied how sexual trauma plays out in the lives of those who have experienced it.  In self-acceptance I stop judging the response I've come to at this time in my life which incidentally comes with breasts growing on my chest.  There is no formula that suggests what I should do with that fact... there is only what I DO in response to my circumstances.  So for me, it looks like a sort of auto-erotic response to my own breasts... bizarre but true.  So be it.  It requires nothing else from me.  I don't need to transition for it to work in my life... even if working with it in my life is a solitary adventure.  I've had a conversation with a married man who developed breasts over a ten year period of taking hormones that could eventually lead him to transitioning.  He didn't, but he took time away from his wife regularly so he could wear women's clothes and spend time as a woman.  His wife didn't want to know about those "holidays" from their marriage and eventually she gave up on the relationship.  He ultimately decided he didn't want to transition.  I mention all of that to say there are many ways of exploring gender and sexuality AND all of it is rooted in our lifetime experience.  To call it a choice is to miss the whole point.  Here we are!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 05:49:45 PM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
from 42c:
" He ultimately decided ... "
Kinda puts the kibosh on no free will.

From Amazon's description of Sapolsky's book:
"By the end, Sapolsky argues that while living our daily lives recognizing that we have no free will is going to be monumentally difficult, doing so is not going to result in anarchy, pointlessness, and existential malaise. Instead, it will make for a much more humane world."
Personally, professionally and philosophically, this is utter stupidity.  His whole thesis is that we humans must give up 'believing' in free will.  But...to do that requires an act of free will.  Duhh! To aver that all our actions are the inevitable result of some phantasmagorical, inanimate biological stewing of chemicals and synapses flies in the face of:
Human art, literature, poetry and ... love - the conscious choosing of good.
And his own belief mandates that, for example, the Hirohitian and Hitlerian holocausts (and all the others that have followed) were and are not evil.  It also ignores the very real (historically demonstrable) fact of free-will chosen acts of sacrifice of one's own life for the lives of others - even others neither related to nor known by the one who sacrifices him/herself.
It seems he has studied baboons so much that he has become mentally 'baboonized'.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024