Author Topic: Underworks  (Read 2145 times)

Offline joshx21x

• Posting Member
Ok, i've got a question about Underworks.  I was using underarmour for a while to hide my gyne, but they changed a certain style, and it didn't work too good anymore.  Now i'm using a walmart brand that's kind of like underarmour, but it's not giving me the kind of compression I need.  So, i'm thinking about trying underworks.  My question is this...what size should I get?  I'm 5'11'', about 210lbs, and my gyne is moderate.  In other words, when my nipples are hard, it basically looks like my  boobs are just a little meaty.  But, when wearing a Tshirt without anything underneath, my nipples don't stay hard and get all pointy and I look like a dike or something.  Anyway, I wear XL T shirts, but when I would go and buy underarmour i'd buy a medium, just so it would be really tight on me.  Should I do the same with the underworks?  How do they rate in comfort compared to underarmour?  I'm looking at the tri-top chest binder right now.  If I wore some underworks, how noticable is it under a normal tshirt?  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Offline joshx21x

• Posting Member
Wow, I just realized something.  Looks like the shirt I was looking at on underworks.com only covers your chest...leaving your belly flopping in the wind.  I want something that looks like a sleevless under shirt, but that is tight enough to compress my gyne so I can wear a tshirt in public, as opposed to wearing underarmour, tshirt, and plaid button up shirt over it.  Not very comfortable in this Texas heat.  I was walking through the mall the other day.  You know how hard it is to buy shirts when you have gyne.  You can't wear what you want to wear.  You have to shell out money to buy shirts that work to hide the gyne.  I have my own unique "gyne-style" but I hate it.  You know, plaid shirts, black shirts, and if they have pockets on the chest, even better.  Anything to hide the fact that you have many breasts.  To be able to walk down the street with only a white tshirt on and my jeans is a dream.  I'd give anything just to know what that felt like.  Gyne sure does suck, doesn't it?"

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Both of the underworks shirts the #993 and the #997 both cover your entire top body and give great compression to the chest. The #997 and the #993 look almost exactly like a regular wife beater and the #997 gives the chest a little better compression than the #993. Get them they are worth the money and you won't regret it. I bought a #993 and it worked out great and now my nipples don't show and the fact that I have smaller breasts. They are worth the money and will help me get to my surgery date much easier. I advise you to get one if you are looking for something that looks almost like a normal wife beater and compresses well. It is worth the money and the vests are fairly comftorable to wear for a decent amount of time. I can wear one from morning to night everyday no problem. Good luck and order yours from underworks I bet you you will like it.

Offline somedude

• Posting Member
I got the 997.
I live in Texas
You WILL sweat in it, if your outside for awhile.
But the material breathes good enough.
I am 6'1 260 lbs.
I am a Firefighter/Paramedic
Having boobs around the station is not fun
I got the 997, works AWESOME.
To me and everyone I know, they think it looks like wife beater type undershirt.
The only thing I have noticed is that they start to loose their elasticity.  But i am very active on the job and wear it for about 18 hours straight.

Good Luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024