Author Topic: Wife accepting  (Read 3772 times)

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
My wife has been wonderful since my journey began with gynecomastia, she has taken me bra shopping or just out of the blue come home with one for me to see If works/fit, she knows I wear one ,it's kinda difficult to hide my boobs when we are having an intimate moment, she asked that I take my bra off when these times happen ,which is fine, I always wear a t shirt to cover my self and avoid embarrassment,  when my wife would try to touch my chest I would push her hand away, not sure why it bothers me, she knows I've got boobs and wear bras,  long story short,the other night one of the moments I spoke of earlier came about,  I was getting up to remove my bra , my wife said get back here you big dummy I love you, I was still not wanting her to touch my chest, stopped her several times, then i decided in my head that these darn boobs probly aren't going away and let her touch my chest, she asked me if they were real in a joking manner, we both got a good laugh out of it ,and carried on,.any way guys don't get down on yourself ,depression is a real thing that seems to come rite along with a developing chest, at least it did for me, with the good reading I've found on this website and my wife being the person she is , I seem to made it thru the emotional ups and downs that come with gynecomastia, just keep on keeping on,like joe dirt once said.lol

Offline SideSet

I’m so happy for you with the progress and acceptance. Your wife sounds wonderful. My suggestion is to let her and to tell her you are going to let her. 

Sorry if I missed it, what’s your bra size?

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
38c or d , depending on brand /style, I did let her, I was embarrassed bra or no bra , we got thru the embarrassing part,thank god

hammer

My wife has been wonderful since my journey began with gynecomastia, she has taken me bra shopping or just out of the blue come home with one for me to see If works/fit, she knows I wear one ,it's kinda difficult to hide my boobs when we are having an intimate moment, she asked that I take my bra off when these times happen ,which is fine, I always wear a t shirt to cover my self and avoid embarrassment,  when my wife would try to touch my chest I would push her hand away, not sure why it bothers me, she knows I've got boobs and wear bras,  long story short,the other night one of the moments I spoke of earlier came about,  I was getting up to remove my bra , my wife said get back here you big dummy I love you, I was still not wanting her to touch my chest, stopped her several times, then i decided in my head that these darn boobs probly aren't going away and let her touch my chest, she asked me if they were real in a joking manner, we both got a good laugh out of it ,and carried on,.any way guys don't get down on yourself ,depression is a real thing that seems to come rite along with a developing chest, at least it did for me, with the good reading I've found on this website and my wife being the person she is , I seem to made it thru the emotional ups and downs that come with gynecomastia, just keep on keeping on,like joe dirt once said.lol
Good that you have a great wife! It is extremely helpful with the acceptance journey! I have the same kind of wife and daughters! They have been totally understanding and accepting!

Good luck!
Bob

aboywithgirls

Congratulations on the acceptance. My wife is also accepting of my boobs. I'm a 38H and she gets very active with my girls during our intimate moments.  She likes me letting her un hook me. 

Offline SideSet

Oh, at a C or a D cup, you definitely need to be wearing a bra.  It is so good that your wife  accepts that you need to wear a bra, and support you that way. 

It is also good that she is incorporating it into your intimacy.  Some women encourage their partner to wear a bra when he has breasts that require it, but do not enjoy the intimate aspects of it, so you are doubly blessed.   I was blessed by the former, but not the latter.

Just let her explore and learn and play and pleasure.  She will most likely do to you what she likes done to her.   My suggestion would be to do the same things to her that she does to you, if you haven’t already. And give her feedback about how what she’s doing to you feels. 

bikerbob

My wife liked to play with my nipples before the boobs grew and still does.  An unexpected side effect is that my nipples have gotten really sensitive since the growth started.  Not complaining.

bikerbob

As far as women go, I have always been a boob guy and considered myself pretty good at foreplay involving breasts.  Predictably I have come to enjoy the same things.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024