Author Topic: Still growing  (Read 3438 times)

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
She has noticed and remarked that the email account says the 2 new bras will arrive later this week

We will see what she says once they arrive and sees they’re not sports bras
Regards, Bob

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
How did it go WPW?

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Busy with out of town visitors

More later this weekend

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Visitors and harvest are done

The 2 bras arrived and tried, did not fit. Cups were too large, my breasts are wide set and with a wide base. The two bras I had ordered were selected to move the Tail of Spencer tissue out of my armpits. The feel like I am holding golf balls there.

My wife giggled at the cup’s puckering and informed me I am not as big as I thought. Overall I am pleased that she is ok with the idea of something more than a sports bra.

Measuring the chest it comes out to be a D but I suspect the widespread profile a C cup will work better

I tried Torrid’s 360 like Birdie recommended in a D but found that they are a ‘true to size ‘ company

I find the feature of fit ratings to be helpful now , the bras are being returned and unfortunately the C cup is not made in the 44 underbust
Still looking for another brand / type that will move the tissues forward and not show a fat bulge in the posterior aspect of arm and back. Past the point of caring re the wearing in public of a bra that gives a bit of projection.
Still growing slowly as a few shirts now pucker over the top buttons

Can still camouflage that with patterns in fabric. Will have to see what she says when I get a real bra that fits. The sport bras help a lot but they are less effective nowadays

Offline taxmapper

WPW, I have come to learn that a man's body and upper trunk are wider and larger overall. 
Band size is band size. if your 44 then your 44. 
But cup size typically is going to be smaller because the tissue is spread out over a larger area and thus do not project as much as a typical female. 
You may actually have the same volume of tissue that a woman with D's have, but because they are spread out over a larger area, may actually fall into a C or even B. 

The diff. I am at myself is over 6 inches between band and bust, but a b cup is all that I currently need. 

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
TNX
Have come to the same conclusion slowly. I find some difficulty in locating large band small cup items

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Visitors and harvest are done

The 2 bras arrived and tried, did not fit. Cups were too large, my breasts are wide set and with a wide base. The two bras I had ordered were selected to move the Tail of Spencer tissue out of my armpits. The feel like I am holding golf balls there.

My wife giggled at the cup’s puckering and informed me I am not as big as I thought. Overall I am pleased that she is ok with the idea of something more than a sports bra.

Measuring the chest it comes out to be a D but I suspect the widespread profile a C cup will work better

I tried Torrid’s 360 like Birdie recommended in a D but found that they are a ‘true to size ‘ company

I find the feature of fit ratings to be helpful now , the bras are being returned and unfortunately the C cup is not made in the 44 underbust
Still looking for another brand / type that will move the tissues forward and not show a fat bulge in the posterior aspect of arm and back. Past the point of caring re the wearing in public of a bra that gives a bit of projection.
Still growing slowly as a few shirts now pucker over the top buttons

Can still camouflage that with patterns in fabric. Will have to see what she says when I get a real bra that fits. The sport bras help a lot but they are less effective nowadays
A visit to either Torrid or Soma sounds to be in order. The girls will get your properly fitted and your can try on several styles. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Busty

WPW17, sounds like your wife has accepted your womanly breasts and need to wear a bra like she does.  Just wait until you soon fill those wrinkly cups, and she will giggle for a different reason

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Got to admit she is one in a million

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Birdie, Those were Torrid bras I returned.

Have been to the store once, very helpful people.

I am rural small town and 150 + miles from nearest city with several 4000 ft passes to negotiate.

Just need to remember the lesson that male chest allows wide set and wide base to fool one with traditional measuring methods. And that Torrid sizing’ runs true to size ‘ or a bit larger than expected.

The 360 was a nice feel and fit but the 44 band smallest cup was a D, I think a C is what I need, despite the bust being 50 inches ( 6 inch difference) I didn’t come in a C.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Birdie, Those were Torrid bras I returned.

Have been to the store once, very helpful people.

I am rural small town and 150 + miles from nearest city with several 4000 ft passes to negotiate.

Just need to remember the lesson that male chest allows wide set and wide base to fool one with traditional measuring methods. And that Torrid sizing’ runs true to size ‘ or a bit larger than expected.

The 360 was a nice feel and fit but the 44 band smallest cup was a D, I think a C is what I need, despite the bust being 50 inches ( 6 inch difference) I didn’t come in a C.
Torrid is a bit generous in the cups. I'm a DD in the Torrid bras but fit a DDD in some other brands. 😉

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Won’t go in to great detail but I have found out about a little known blood test that can assess the osteoclastic activity in a person. It is C Telopeptide and is run at the Univ. of Washington. It doesn’t count the actual number of cells but quantifies a metabolite. Not adjudicated as inaccurate as another test that has been around. I think it’s important to note as my condition(s) all have an increased risk for this problem. Parathyroid tumor of long duration, Prolactinoma currently on chemo for this and zero sex hormones, no T & E for 18 months. On Medicare DEXA scans can only be done every 2 years. A problem like this can manifest sooner than expected. This test can allay concerns for those at risk of osteoporosis.

Who knew a Prolactinoma can aid in gynecomastia formation. Despite a zero E level! I was Estrogen dominant  for 18 months is where it started then it crashed but the breasts kept growing (Prolactinoma) That is also affecting hair growth. I have lost all leg & back hair , and have gone from needing to shave every other day to just having to shave once every two weeks. The chest hair has thinned out just like the arm hair to a great extent.

If you’re at risk of osteo, get a DEXA scan or a C Telopeptide test done 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024