Author Topic: Bigger Breasts  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Shrigley

• Posting Member
 I noticed my breast growth in my late 20s. A few years later I have come to accept them. However one is significantly larger than the other and would much prefer them to be the same size. Is there a way to do this without surgery?

Does anyone else want bigger breasts?

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Most posters here either opt for surgery or some kind of acceptance of what they've got.
The only ways to increase bust size are by taking estrogen (requires a prescription) or surgical implants.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Well, I started developing breasts at age 10-11.   Since I’ve had them for a long time, i eventually accepted and learned to like them.  If my breasts got bigger on their own, I’d be fine with that, but I wouldn’t do anything extra to make that happen.   I’m well adjusted as I wear a bra daily for the last 2 years and probably should have done it in my teen years.  

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
Supposedly, a massage that can affect growth helps to even out the size of both breasts. By the way, women do not have the same size and one breast is bigger than the other. The massage must be regular and should be persistent, because the result is slow.

aboywithgirls

My right breast has always been slightly larger than my left. Fortunately, it's a very subtle difference and while I'm wearing my bra it's not noticeable.

Offline Johndoe1

For me my left is slightly larger, but my right hangs down more than my left. In a bra, it's not noticeable.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online 42CSurprise!

I wonder if there is a relationship to our dominant hand and which breast is larger...  Although I write with my right hand, I believe I'm naturally a lefty and it is my left breast that is slightly larger.  And, like John my other breast droops more, something that is not apparent when I wear an underwire brassiere.  So here we are.

As an idea having larger breasts is appealing, but in reality it makes little sense to me.  I'll go with the hand I've been dealt...

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
I read somewhere that mostly the left breast is bigger than the right. The reason is the heart which is located on the left side and there is better circulation on that side. For me, the left breast is also bigger than the right.

Offline Johndoe1

I wonder if there is a relationship to our dominant hand and which breast is larger... 
I am right handed, but my left is a tad larger.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
My left is slightly bigger than my right.  I’m right handed.   That doesn’t affect the way my bras fit.

Online 42CSurprise!

I wonder if there is a relationship to our dominant hand and which breast is larger... 
I am right handed, but my left is a tad larger.
But did you punt a football with your left foot?    I write with my right hand but there is an old test... hold your hands apart without thought and bring them together with palms meeting and fingers laced together.  Whenever I do that my left thumb is on top of my right thumb... which this particular exercise suggests means I'm naturally left handed... AND I always did punt a football with my left foot.  Of course, all of this is silliness.  Breasts are breasts and men here have them, large small, firm, sagging... and sometimes growing.  What a strange world this is... men talking about breasts and brassieres.  And I keep coming back for more... and I'm wearing a brassiere more often and enjoying the feeling of having my breasts held by the cups.  Mmmm.

Offline kbill2

• Posting Member
Interesting thread.  I think I'm right-handed, but I do certain things left-handed.  I never even thought about it until one time my dad asked me about dealing cards left-handed.  I have no idea how that got started, it just seemed natural.  Anyway, I noticed that my left breast was my smaller one by the unevenness of the nipples a few years ago after living with small breasts that I've had forever, but I have had heart issues that impacted blood flow going back to the early teen years (after the breasts had shown up).  I just had the heart issues corrected and now my left breast aches and I wonder if it's starting to grow because of some of the meds I'm taking and a better blood supply or if this is still the result of the surgery I had 5 months ago. I suppose time will be the only way to tell.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I am left handed.  My left breast has been a little larger and more puffy with a slightly larger areola.  Several months ago, my right breast began growing.  This has been accompanied by a tenderness in the breast and a painful nipple and areola.  One of the things I have noticed is that I am now brushing my right breast with my arms as i work.  And occasionally it hits something.  Ouch.  It's surprising how little changes can make such a difference in our daily routines.  I presume that I will adapt to the growth, as I must have 8 years ago when they first began growing.

I wear wire-free, non-padded bras to reduce the notice-ability of my breasts.  It's time that I either get a padded bra or put something in the right cup to cushion the discomfort.  Only issue is that it will only make the breast larger and increase the instances of it getting bumped and noticed.  

Offline SideSet

Some women have one bigger breast; some both the same size.  We are just like women in that regard, also

Offline Busty

42CSurprise!, nice pic 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024