Author Topic: Why does pinching the nipple temporarily fix the puffy nipple?  (Read 9908 times)

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
One of the doctors on the site once posted that a muscle is temporarily tightened when you pinch the nipple, which is what makes a puffy nipple go flat for a few seconds.

http://www.riversideonline.com/source/images/image_popup/m7_gynecomastia.jpg

According to that photo, the muscle is under the gland, so how could it possibly affect the gland above it?

If a doc could answer this, I'd appreciate it.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
your nipple is attached to your nerves which gives you feelin in the nipple so if somethin touches your nipple, (like wind blows, or if it's cold out, you just gettin out the shower and dry yourself off), it will get on hard!

Chicks love when you pinch their nipples...it turns them on, well im sure you kno that!

Not a Dr. just puttin in my 2 cents
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The muscle involved would have the thickness of a sheet of paper on the illustration. So it does not show.

The generalization that the gals like having their nipples pinched is not always true. Some find it to be quite unpleasant.
Grandpa Dan

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Not like titty twisters...you just have to kno what you're doin.  Just can't go try to pull em off lol.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
The generalization that the gals like having their nipples pinched is not always true. Some find it to be quite unpleasant.
yeah, what he said.  i'm not speaking from experience, but i bet you're not supposed to overdo it!  ;)  [j.k.]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 02:02:08 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I know firsthand what it is like to hve nipples that are sensitive in an erotic way, and I know to be gentle. But my wife is one of those women who tolerate rather than enjoy caressing of the breasts.

Drat!

DrBermant

One of the doctors on the site once posted that a muscle is temporarily tightened when you pinch the nipple, which is what makes a puffy nipple go flat for a few seconds.

According to that photo, the muscle is under the gland, so how could it possibly affect the gland above it?

If a doc could answer this, I'd appreciate it.

There is a thin muscle just under the skin, that when stimulated flattens puffy nipples. When the muscle relaxes, the underlying contour again reveals.  This is a skin attached muscle and the gland is under it and goes through the muscle to attach to the anatomic nipple.  It is not practical to continue to stimulate this muscle.  Taping can leave permanent scars. That is why I suggest using BodyShaping Garments as a temporizing measure.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Not like titty twisters...you just have to kno what you're doin.  Just can't go try to pull em off lol.

;D :P ;D

That made my day!!!

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024