Author Topic: Bilateral Gynecomastia Liposuction  (Read 2876 times)

Offline mtb86

Dear All,

It is now coming up to a year since I had Bilateral Gynecomastia Liposuction on the NHS. I had an appointment with the PS a couple of months ago to check the results. Personally I am not happy with the results but she told me not to think about it too much....As if thats going to happen?!!! I have now been deferred from the hospital. I will post pictures shortly as I am now at work. I would just like some advice on where to go from here. I am seriously thinking of finding a private PS in the United Kingdom (preferably the midlands). Does anybody have recommendations and is the consultation free.

P.S. - I am 21 years old, 5 Ft 10 and not overweight.

Look forward to your replies....

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
dunno anyone who has had a free consultation!

To cure true gyne you need gland excision to remove the female breast tissue, not just lipo to take away fat.

I saw H Hamed for gland excision only, no lipo, most people see Dr Levick who performs lipo and gland excision. He charges 4,000

GynO_DuDe

Midlands ey?

Go to Dr Levick @ the priory hospital in birmingham ... £100 consultation ... and its going to cost just under £4000 in total for the operation, accomodation, drugs, and so on ...

I had massive t!ts and he sorted them out now I can happily say I look normal in any clothes.

He used something assisted lipo suction where he takes the gland out with the fat through a stab wound in your armpit crease with a canula.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024