Author Topic: VASER any better than ultrasonic( traditional)  (Read 1632 times)

Offline letsfixthis

• Silver Member
Hello.

I was wonder if VASER may be any better than traditional ultrasonic liposuction?

I have been reading some older post on this forum and many respectable doctors seem to have serious reservation about ultrasonic liposuction. I am inclined to agree with the top doctors on this forum.

Here is where the problem occurs, most every singe local doctor or even doctors in neighboring states seem to be locked into ultrasonic liposuction.

I am talking about Castle Connolly top rated plastic surgeons and AMA board certified surgeons all promoting the ultrasonic liposuction as if its the best thing since sliced bread.

If I can play devil's advocate here:

Is it possible that many of the top doctors in this forum were early adopters of maybe some of the first generation prototype of the ultrasonic machines which were abandoned due to serious complications with burning, swelling, prolonged pain,etc... However perhaps the current doctors are using the Vasor version of the technology with safeguards in place to prevent these complicated from the earlier generation of the machines?

Are the doctors who are not fans of ultrasonic liposuction ever had experience with the VASER form of ultrasonic or only the early models?

I am not saying that I agree with this assessment but simple offer it as a possibility?  

Please let me know your thoughts on VASER vs Ultrasonic. Does VASER face the same problems are Ultrasonic?

Thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024