Author Topic: I had surgery with Mr Levick at 19/11/2014 but now its come back :(  (Read 1600 times)

Offline ken979

• Posting Member
I had surgery about 4 and half years ago and I noticed my manboobs has started to come back a little on the right side. I noticed this about a month ago. I heard Mr Levick offered free reversions but now he is retired.

Does any one have any idea, what I should?

Advice would be appreciated.

It's not showing on any t shirts at the moment but I have a feeling it would be a matter of time.

Thanks
I have had surgery with Mr Levick at 19/11/2014

Offline ShadeThrow

• Posting Member
Is it gland or just fat? Fat is completely reversable without surgery. If its gland then I would assume a hormone test is probably the best route or finding out the reason its returned. 

Offline ken979

• Posting Member
Thanks ShadeThrow. I will keep an eye out on my boobs. It could be fat or a gland, I'm not sure. It doesn't feel like there a gland there. From the sides it looks like it has popped out a little.

When you say fat is completely reversable, do you mean exercise. If so what kind of exercise.

Thanks, any help will be appreciated.

I will keep an eye on my chest and keep everyone updated :)

Offline Chief Brody

• Bronze Member
When I had my surgery with Karidis I asked if gland tissue could ever grow back and he replied it was impossible as all of the mass was removed during surgery. Male breast tissue is caused by a hormonal imbalance or anabolic steroid use. I'm guessing you do not take steroids and the chances of an underlying hormone issue will be slim so it is most likely adipose tissue (fat).

Glandular tissue is hard in texture and can be pinched beneath the skin. Adipose tissue is soft and squishy. There is a common misconception that you can spot reduce fat through exercise, even turn it into muscle by using weights. This is simply a myth and the only way you can reduce or eliminate body fat is through diet running a calorie deficit. Exercise (i.e. cardio) helps speed up the process as it increase the amount of calories your body expends.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024