Author Topic: Just discovering what might be my problem  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Vangallus

• Posting Member
Hi,

I'm 18 years old and I'm pretty sure i've had gyne since i was a kid. As is the norm with the males on my moms side, they gain weight around 12 and lose alot of it at my age.

I'm very active, and work out. I'm a certified personal trainer. But As much work as I have done on my cheast, I still don't feel comfortable with the area around my nipples. I never have.

Most of my friends say it isnt even noticable, but I notice it, and when i'm not cold, it is noticable with my shirt off.

I live in eastern canada, and i'm not even sure if this kind of thing is done here (Plastic surgury that is)

I've thought about tape, but never did cause I knew i was only fooling myself.

I am about 240 pounds, and losing 20 lbs would make me my ideal weight for my structure, but i'm not sure if it will fix anything, as my nipples arent going to shrink.

I know I can't afford the surgery but is it fair to ask my parents to pay for it? I'm at a loss, but i know that i can't go through life like this and truely be happy with who i am.

Offline Vangallus

• Posting Member
Well, no one replied.

I was hopin to get some advice, like, some of my friends even have it, i know they do, and they know they do. I've talked to them about it. I just wish I could say i dont. I wish i could say "you know what, I could be wrong." but i know that i do. Ive seen pics, and it looks just like me.

Offline Shaman

• Posting Member
I'd talk to my parents personally, I feel for ya man. I'd lose weight before I try surgery though, just to make it easier for the surgeon. I'm glad I've done so as I'm in puberty and not near maturity yet.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024