Author Topic: Got My vaser liposuction done 10 days before..How are results guys?  (Read 6256 times)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Looks great.

You still could have some post operative swelling though.  Follow the Doctor's instructions to the letter and your final outcome will look great.

Just don't be dishearted if there are some rough spots as you heal.
Grandpa Dan

Offline windtalker

can you please mention the doctor and clinic name in lahore where the procedure was carried out. 

Regards.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I do not wish torain on your parade.  Actually I am happy that you have such good results in such a short time. 
The problem is that some people will read a story like yours and expect the same result with equal speed.  Post operative swelling and other problems could occur even still. It sometimes takes months before the final result is seen. 
Only the surgery is in the hands of the surgeon, the healing is all up to you and we do not all heal  equally. 
I had a total knee replacement last April and healed in a way that was almost astounding. In December, I started back to Physical therapy because I am having problems with that leg.   Are the problems related, or due to the fact that I have arthritis in that hip?  The point is, I know the Doctor and I would happily recommend him to anyone needing surgery and if I need orthopaedic surgery again I will  seek him out. 
Do not pay too much heed to people who complain.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024