Author Topic: Just got surgery! Complete details and update!  (Read 2977 times)

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
AHH I'm nervous! My surgery is set for tomorrow! They said I won't be able to do any physical excersise for a couple weeks? At least i will have it healed by the time my school starts back (about 6 weeks). Do you people think i'll be able to play sax by week 5? (marching around and stuff). I'm in the band
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 07:16:58 PM by theman234 »
Surgery Date: July 7, 2009!

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
surgery tomorrow! :O

Offline buckeye17

Good luck dude!

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
Update: I went to the office this morning at around 7:30. I waited for about 10 minutes (seemed like eternity) then I went to the sugery office and went to this small room with a nurse. She took my weight and blood pressure. Then the anesthetist came in to talk to me. He asked me, "so what are we doing today " I was thinking oh crap. Why is he asking me this. But it was all just a test kinda to make sure I was getting what I wanted. Then he numbed around the place where I was getting the IV, then stuck it in. It was painless almost. Then after all the standard questions, he left.  Then the doctor came in. He was kind of rude, to say the least. I told him about one side being bigger than the other. And he said, "so why didn't you tell me this the first time you were here? I was planning on excision only." so yeah. That was awkward. So finally he left, I went to the room. Got in the crucified position (lol) the WHAM. I was out.

It took a while to wake up. And I kept asking the same questions and saying the same statements over and over. Lol! Like "wow this medicine is strong-*goes to sleep*-wakes up again*-wow this medicine is strong. Lol! The doctor told my parents he was suprised how much tissue was in there (Duh! I TOLD Him THAT!) and he got most if it out. He said he was aiming for perfection and he thinks I will be happy as it looks a lot better than before.  Now I'm sitting upright here on the couch typing this on my couch on my iPhone(it's taking a long time). The pain is NOTHING compared to wisdom teeth. also, I can feel the flatness even with 3 layers of pad on my chest. It's amazing. I'll keep updating if anyone wants to hear. :)    
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 07:24:17 PM by theman234 »

Offline theman234

• Posting Member

Offline jarman65

• Posting Member
Good luck with your recovery. And i too am typing this on my iphone :)

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
Ok i took my first shower post op with the wrap taken off. My chest looks SO much better than before, even with it being really swolen. and my nipples aren't huge! finally. once i start working out my chest again i'm gonna look sooo much better. Now it's not PERFECT but it is really close enough (now the side he did lipo on is now a TINY bit smaller than the side he didn't, but you can't hardly tell at all).  I'm actually suprised at how small my pecs are. LOL. i thought i had bigger ones, but it was just from the gyne.

But my chest now is easily 50 or 100x better than it was before. i can't wait for it to heal so i can go where i want without my shirt on! It's still really sore since i just had it done yesterday. well i'm going to go to sleep since i took a lortab!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024