Author Topic: surgery complete Dr. Karidis 24/01/2013- TWO WEEK UPDATE!  (Read 5141 times)

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
I was also worried about excess skin.. Dr. Karidis told me to keep my vest on longer than normal.. How old are you? And how bad is your gyne.. I think those 2, along with your skin quality are factors to consider when deciding on excess skin issues..

Offline Imbackagain

• Bronze Member
26 and my Gyno is pretty bad. Karidis did say my skin will snap back, but you
Know when you just have that doubt.

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
ask yourself the following: who knows more than karidis ? :P stop worrying mate the guy is a master

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
2 weeks post up

All bruising has disappeared. Took these pictures on friday but haven't had any time to upload them.

Offline Imbackagain

• Bronze Member
Re: surgery complete Dr. Karidis 24/01/2013- TWO WEEK UPDATE!
Just 2 weeks and look at those results.. Impressive....you must be over the moon. Well these pics are encouraging me more to get the surgery done with karidis and stop being a chicken s***

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
yeah, really pleased so far.. scar tissue is building up but massaging really does help! stop worrying and just get on with it :)

Offline Imbackagain

• Bronze Member
Booked it again for the 21st of feb now. Going to pay for it Monday morning.... Exciting times. How you feeling? But the funny thing is, it's my mates wedding on the 1st march, I will be just 1 week post
Op, hopefully I can still make it.

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
Good luck mate.. Hmm, one week post should be fine but just don't expect to dance like they do on strictly come dancing haha. Does your mate know? If not then Just make up an injury or something.

Btw I'm feeling good, thanks for asking. I'm still wearing a compression vest as karidis suggested I do so to help the skin. I was severely overweight before I lost 110+ pounds.

Offline thetodd

Im absolutley amazed you've had a big weight loss, you look really athletic! Great frame, looks like you have naturally good aesthetics aswell!

Great results
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
thanks thetodd. I promised to myself that i'll never let my weight out of control again haha.

your posts were very influential to me in having surgery!

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
a letter from karidis :

150 ml of fat on each side
40g gland on left
39g gland on right

follow up on the 11th

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
Hello every one

Just a quick update for you all..

Results are getting better. I'm almost 100% happy on my results. Slight scar tissue on my left but thats because Ive been neglecting the massaging instructions issued by Karidis & Co.

I will upload some pictures later on this week..

I was with my new gf last night, the scars are invincible.. she hasn't even noticed! I don't know how the conversation got to some guy in her old school who had gynecomastia (breasts- in her words) apparently he "had to have an operation and wear a sports bra" (probably meant compression vest).. I felt like a right plunker for not telling her I was one of those kids lol but anyways, the moral of the story is the scars around your nipples HEAL! :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024