Author Topic: What size did it become noticable and when did you accept it  (Read 13811 times)

Offline Johndoe1

The girls became noticeable early in junior high. I didn't accept them until my 50's and then started wearing a bra, something I wish I had done years ago. It would have saved a lot of pain being unsupported all those years with DD's.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
By 12 I had B cup breasts.  By the next year, 7th grade, I was put in "skins" by every coach there whenever possible for my now C cup breasts.  It was awful. 
Same here. High school gym class is when I and everyone else first started to notice. Lots of name-calling, and I'm pretty sure my gym teacher got a kick out of it because I always ended up on the "skins" team.

aboywithgirls

I was 16 when I started wearing a bra fulltime.  I really had to. I was a 34C. I graduated from high school wearing 36DD. My sister and I were the same size.

As far as being noticed,  I was in Lowe's yesterday,  wearing just a tshirt over my bra. One of the associates (female) came up to me and said "I.was at that concert too" (referring to my concert tshirt). It was only after the fact that she noticed how well endowed I was. She gave me.a look that I read.as "good for you" and told me "it.goes good with what you're wearing ".

Offline Johndoe1

Being large doesn't mean you would be understood. The ratio of understand verses not understood is pretty large. I am lucky to have a VERY select group of women who understand, but I am far from "one of the girls" and I don't try to be either. Other than breasts and a common experience with them, we are still two different sexes. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I became noticeable when the wife said so.  I was out mowing the front and back yard in just my undershirt on a very hot day.  I came in and fell in to the recliner sweaty as hell. the wife took one look at my under shirt and said two things. "you need a bra" and your bigger than outer daughter.  Next day we went bra shopping.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

What a lovely and loving woman. It should make you feel close to her every time you put on a bra. I hope you are wearing a bra just as a woman does.   So good you are up to posting again.  Missed you. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024