Author Topic: Lipo? Excision? or both?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline paulo

• Posting Member
I've sent my pics to a surgeon (the pics are 2 big to upload here) and he's replied saying i'll need lipo + skin reduction but I can feel hard lumps under my skin?

I'm convinced i'll need excision also.
How would I know what I need done? 
quite severe case by the way

Thanks in advance,
P.

Offline NIN0808

• Posting Member
Sometimes you need both. other times it's either or. In my case in turned out the lipo did the job.
However if you have a hard gland you will need Excision.

Which state are you in???

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Is the surgeon you sent your pics to a gynecomastia expert? Try to avoid feeling your way through the dark - use an EXPERIENCED surgeon. I find it very difficult to believe that someone can make a call like that without seeing and feeling your gyne live. ESPECIALLY if you say you have a severe case.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
hi
talk to another surgeon and get a second opinion. i had lipo and excision

Good luck Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

Offline paulo

• Posting Member
He does perform alot of gyno ops, yes.

I'm in Ireland.

Banobo

Why don't you try to book a 2 or 3 consultations over on the mainland uk within a couple of days of eachother. travel over on ferry and see them? I got mine done up in scotland if that helps? I'm sorry i don't know of anyone having surgery in ireland bud.

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
i had lipo only.  my doctor told me that he could not tell me if i needed excision also until i was under the knife.  he said it looked like lipo but he couldn't be sure until he was doing the procedure.  he said he would not do a surgery if the patient didn't agree to have both if necessary.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024