Author Topic: How much time should I take off work?  (Read 1941 times)

Offline shismerf

I work at the airport and it does involve a bit of labor work. How much time will I need to take off work after my surgery to recover?

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
at least 2 weeks, I had surgery a week ago, and there is no way I can go back and do a job like yours.  I feel soreness just picking up my laptop.  So I would take as much time off and rest so your body can heal itself quicker.

Offline iloveflat

What about discuss with your boss about this surgery and try to convince him to assign you for sitting tasks for a month...This way you will get rest and also be able to do the work!

I had surgery this week and I am taking rest for 1 week...but mine is sitting job!

But please do go ahead with Surgery as this will relieve a lot of pressure from you!

Offline scottsurgery

• Posting Member
depends on surgery man, I had mine done one week ago today (purely gland) and I feel great, I feel like I could be doing push ups, but I wont. I've lifted a few light things and no bad repercussions yet, doesnt feel sore.

At the leaste 1 week (this is when I officially feel great), most 2 weeks, depends how bad it is man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024