Author Topic: HOLY FUK NO T.itties HOLY FUK No Ti.TTIES!  (Read 9912 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
OMFG! I Just got my compression vest. JESUS IM FLAT AS A GOD DAM PANCAKE. GUYS IF YOUR WAITING FOR YOUR OP AND ITS A FEW MONTHS AWAY ORDER THE VEST!!! OMFG IM GONNA MEET SOME BITCHES!!! LATER BOYS!
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Haha I know the feeling.  I'm glad you're happy.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 07:59:55 AM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline zarathustra

• Posting Member
what is this vest that is so good praytell?

ie. make and model and where you got it and how much it costs....

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I got 2 model #997's size large. Its really tight! I cant imagine medium! LOL Thanx for telling me about it Nukem. I cant beleive i didnt order this before.  :D

Offline zarathustra

• Posting Member
large and tight eh?  hmm...

what's your build?  

I'm 6'2 and about 200 lbs..  not much fat.  
Think large would be aok comparing to yourself?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Is it so tight that it's hard to breathe?

Can you take a deep breath with it on?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 09:24:30 AM by jc71 »

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Buddy im 5'12 205 pounds, big built. Massive shoulders. Yeah definitly get a large. I had a pretty hard time getting into the large, it felt like I was gonna rip it but its got some really tight elasticity (sp?) OMG all ive been thinking about it going out. I want to go out so badly but its 34 degrees here so its pretty hot. What a weekend this is gonna be im going to the beach, but noone frmo my family will be swiming because its shit and piss water (they are use to the italian ocean water:)) So i wont have to take my shirt off. Just be enjoying my titless weekend. Zara, im telling you bro ORDER THIS. Ive never been so happy in my life. I put it on for 10 minutes and couldnt stop looking at myself in the mirror! I havent even gone out yet! I recommend this to anyone waiting on their opt. I actually dont like the fact my consultation is so soon. LOL

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Jc, its very tight I gotta say but its not tight to the point where you look like a robot when you move. Its fairly flexable. Takes a few mins to get use to be its sooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it!

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Sounds like a good time. Does it look like a wife beater?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Yeah exactly like one cept the shoulder straps are much thicker and wider.

jdh2511

Can you give me a link to the exact one you got? Im not waiting on surgery, Im just waiting on puberty

jdh2511

Cool thanks.

What are the two things for? What do you recomend for a 5'9 140 16 year old? Im not fat, just got some boobs from puberty, thanks a ton

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Not sure what the two 'add to my cart' things are about. I'd assume you'd probably want a medium? That should do the job. You don't want it any tighter than necessary.

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
i ordered a medium a week ago im 6 feet 160 pounds so i hope its not gonna be too tight darn... but i have puffy nipples only, will it help this and does it compress them so that their small and hard all the time?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024