Author Topic: Deeper pains, growth?  (Read 2700 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I came to the thread because of the topic of pain then as I read the conversation shifted to acceptance and play and partners... all good.  I'll touch on both.  I'm not experiencing what I'd call pain but when I press the flat of my hand into my breasts I feel something.  I don't interpret it as erotic but it feels good, as though my body is confirming for me, yes, these are your breasts.  When my fingers press through my breasts and reach the rib cage below there is something primal about the feel.  I'm grateful I don't have chafing nipples or problems with my back.  I could get by at the moment without wearing a brassiere, but I definitely enjoy the feel of minimizing brassiere cups holding my breasts.  The look is quite remarkable as well.  I admit I'm mesmerized by my breasts and can't keep my hands off them.

I showed my brassiere covered breasts to two women friends a couple of hours ago on Zoom and they were delighted... one said "you've got boobs!"  She wanted to know my cup size which everyone here knows.  My decision to share this with friends happened spontaneously and I'm glad I did.  These women are dear friends, but it is nice to know that some women aren't turned off by the fact of men having breasts.  Yes, I'm happy for the men here who have willing playmates.  My guess is much happens behind the closed bedroom door that we'd be shocked to see.  Couples find their own way to sexual pleasure...   I wish all of you well.  And take very good care of those breasts you've been given by mother nature.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
Mesmerized, that's a good word.  When I look at myself I think that I look pretty good for a guy with breasts and I look better with them than if I just had the standard flat chest.  And it doesn't hurt that they feel really good also.  But then I also flip back the other way and think that it's not normal and I shouldn't accept them and should do anything and everything to get rid of them.

Offline blad

When I developed my breast growth around age 13, the same time most of the girls in my class did, I do not recall any physical growth pain but definitely the physiological and emotional pain. Girls expected their breasts to appear, but I recall bewilderment when I started to notice the bumps in the shower. The real pain was when others started too notice the bumps too.

I found no escape from the situation and unwanted attention, but did start to heal in an unexpected way once I tried wearing a bra and found how well it fit. It is odd how an item of clothing which was part of the ridicule I received was instrumental in me accepting breast growth. It is clearly the real or perceived pressure from others that can hold us back. I knew early on that if I could just go about wearing a bra in peace that I was not otherwise overly bothered by having breasts. I had found my equilibrium. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've been working very hard the last few years with self acceptance.  I'm well aware we tend to be our own worst enemy.  We carry within ourselves the notion there is a right way to be in the world and use that standard to evaluate our every thought, word and deed.  We invariably fail to measure up and consequently criticize ourselves... even demean ourselves.  We stand in the world in our self-righteousness and tell other people the way they live their lives is wrong.  In this sad world it isn't easy to accept ourselves as in any way different from the image we carry of who we should be and how we should live.

I don't want to play that game any longer.  My body has never measured up to the perfection we're exposed to in every advertisement.  You don't see men with a hint of breasts on their chest selling you beer or automobiles.  Yes, I've exercised diligently, controlled my diet and lost weight but I've NEVER approached having a muscular body.  Nothing I've done took away the diminutive breasts on my chest.  And then as I aged my body did what it did... testosterone diminished and with it my libido decreased and my breasts increased.  I've read discussions about men desperately seeking injections of testosterone to reverse the changes.  I'm not interested in doing battle with my body, with aging.  So I'm left with breasts and a body that is becoming more feminine.  I want to care for my body, to be kind to myself.  And in that process I'm discovering that my nipples are sensitive in a way they never were in the past.  When I wake up and brush my fingertips across my nipples I'm in ecstasy.  How the hell did that happen?

So the tenderness in the mass of my breasts and the sensitivity of my nipples are the new normal.  Wearing a brassiere is the opposite for me from hiding my breasts.  The brassiere allows my breasts to come together on my chest.  I enjoy how they look and how they feel.  This is what acceptance looks like for me.  Whether they grow or not is none of my business.  All that matters is that I not reject my breasts or who I am with this mix of hormones.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I've never really had a problem with acceptance per se.  I've embraced and enjoyed my breasts from the beginning.  And I even feel like my body looks better with them than when I was more flat.  So I'm more than ok with my breasts.   I'm trying more to figure out why I've been so accepting.  It doesn't seem normal to so easily accept a change like this. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
For me it was like a switch was flipped. Went from ignoring them and hating they way I looked in photos, always tried to find ones from mid chest up, to I look better in a bra. People have complemented me on my weight loss and tell me I look good not noticing I’m wearing a 42D under my shirts. I wish they looked better but overall I’ve come a long way to acceptance.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 01:54:13 AM by Traveler »

Offline 42CSurprise!

...So I'm more than ok with my breasts.  I'm trying more to figure out why I've been so accepting.  It doesn't seem normal to so easily accept a change like this.
As they say... don't look a gift horse in the mouth... :P  Enjoy the ride my friend.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024