Author Topic: New bra!  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Johndoe1

I have learned to accept what comes my way.  That said it took me some time to even want to post here.  I felt everyone here pretty much has it figured out like I do.  I do however accept my need for support and enjoy the fact I can wear something nice looking that gives me comfort and makes me happy. 
And why should breast comfort and support be sole domain of women? When stated like that, it's hard to defend against that. Everyone has breasts. Men. Women. Non-binary. If you are a homo sapien, you have breasts. Some have developed breasts, some don't. Some women do not have developed breasts. Some men do have developed breasts. It's society that perpetrates this myth that only women wear support for their develop breasts for comfort, support and appearance. With that thinking, men who have developed breasts are SOL. I say BS. Anyone who has developed breasts, no matter what gender, deserves to be comfortable, supported and be happy with their appearance. So Parity, you do you. That's your right. That's all of ours right.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Thanks Joundoe1.  I don't have it all figured out but am happy with my ability to control my outer appearance and my inner happiness.  That said it does feel good to talk about it.  That makes me feel good now also.  I feel I'm "out of the closet" so to speak.  I'm a happy man who has breast.  

Offline blad

I have learned to accept what comes my way.  That said it took me some time to even want to post here.  I felt everyone here pretty much has it figured out like I do.  I do however accept my need for support and enjoy the fact I can wear something nice looking that gives me comfort and makes me happy. 
And why should breast comfort and support be sole domain of women? When stated like that, it's hard to defend against that. Everyone has breasts. Men. Women. Non-binary. If you are a homo sapien, you have breasts. Some have developed breasts, some don't. Some women do not have developed breasts. Some men do have developed breasts. It's society that perpetrates this myth that only women wear support for their develop breasts for comfort, support and appearance. With that thinking, men who have developed breasts are SOL. I say BS. Anyone who has developed breasts, no matter what gender, deserves to be comfortable, supported and be happy with their appearance. So Parity, you do you. That's your right. That's all of ours right.
This is the core issue of this side of the site. As has been said by others, bras are for breasts not just women. And my tag line; if the bra fits wear it.

It is no more complicated than that really.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline gotgyne

Exactly my opinion. But I would add "no matter what SEX or gender ..." My sex is male without any doubt.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

That is why we call it "gender bending."  That equipment is male but the expression is something else...  what it means is up to us.  Humans have the capacity to create meaning for themselves.  Of course, we can do that only when we're able to liberate ourselves from expectations others have of us...  In other words, we finally grow up.  I vote for that.

Offline gotgyne

That is why we call it "gender bending."  That equipment is male but the expression is something else...  what it means is up to us.  Humans have the capacity to create meaning for themselves.  Of course, we can do that only when we're able to liberate ourselves from expectations others have of us...  In other words, we finally grow up.  I vote for that.
He could get breast augmentation. Meanwhile there are a lot of surgeons who are willing to do this surgery even for men without a transgender background too. Why not?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024