Author Topic: Pix of my chest when I was early teens  (Read 3688 times)

Offline SideSet

That was beautiful, Charli. Talk about poetic. 

I am grateful to all here for being non judgmental and having empathy. I have shared some things that a lot of people might wrinkle their noses at, look down on,  make fun of, ostracize for.  Here I have only seen acceptance and support

Offline taxmapper

So size wise, its weird like everyone else. 

Again, 44 inch band and 50 inch bust.  But I barely fill a B cup. 

Offline SideSet

Taxmapper,  Have you tried underwire bras? They tend to gather up all the loose flash on your chest and put it in your bra cup

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
So size wise, its weird like everyone else.

Again, 44 inch band and 50 inch bust.  But I barely fill a B cup.
i am allmost the same 46 /50. I dont know about you mine seem to be wider than projecting. rigt now I mostly wear sports bras, 2x i find that if i wear number bras i dont quite fill them outI stepped down to al smaller cup size and it is better but still a little loose in the cup. debating fillers or those chicken filets some have talked about. underwire dose thou make a difference at least for me

Offline taxmapper

I have 1 underwire at this time and it doesnt fit well.   

I have thought about a fitting, but just not really up to it right now. 

so I continue with the SB. 

On that note, I am braless today and not really regretting, but realizing just how much larger they are now.   A bit of discomfort. 

Orb

The first time that I went bra shopping with my mother, I felt, at the time, that I was given permission to enter the lingerie department at JCPENNEY. I remember that I had always been fascinated with it but, I wasn't allowed. My mother was with me and she had my back. As I look back on that day, the SA who fitted me thought I was I was a tomboy. I had long hair that my sister had taught me how to take care of. I had a 34C chest as well. I couldn't believe that after I had picked out the bras that I wanted, she had asked us if I needed panties as well! I remember not knowing what to say, looking at my mother. She didn't fully support the idea but told me to get what I wanted because I was the one who was going to be wearing them. Well, I never wore boys underwear again.

Sophie ❤️
I have been wearing panties for many years.  This past week was the first time that as I bought a new Wacoal bra  I bought the matching panties.  I have to say I like it.

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
It's interesting (and maybe sad) how hurtful things stay with you for a lifetime. I can vividly remember a boy in my class telling me I needed to wear a bra. This was 58 years ago. I remember the infamous shirts vs. skins in junior high gym class. I can really empathize with many of your stories here. I don't have a photo from back then, but I'm sure I looked very much like your pic. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024