Author Topic: Dr Jay M Pensler  (Read 4402 times)

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
I had a procedure done there about 2 years ago and never got to contact the doctor or make a visit due to covid. So I emailed the office and received an auto replay to contact Dr Otto Placick's office and the number they gave was just a referral service. I spent a lot of money and I look the same if not worse than when I had the procedure done. What kind of legal actions can I take on this?

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
I feel like I was scammed 5,000 dollars. So frustrating so make sure you ask if they do anything of the results are non existent 

Brdy64

I feel like I was scammed 5,000 dollars. So frustrating so make sure you ask if they do anything of the results are non existent
I don't know about surgery for gyno personally, but I have heard from others that sometimes it does grow back. 
I had a lumpectomy in 1989 on my left breast due to breast cancer. They deflated half my breast with surgery. It really looked weird. 
After several years that breast filled back in and actually became my largest breast. 
Tissue can grow back, and I know that from personal experience. 

I'm sorry about your results, and wish you the best. But I also understand that you are not alone. 

Offline GrandMstrBud

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the reply, I just didn't think after 2 years it would be back to normal. Even after the surgery it didn't seem much better but it did make a small difference but now back to normal. 

Brdy64

Thanks for the reply, I just didn't think after 2 years it would be back to normal. Even after the surgery it didn't seem much better but it did make a small difference but now back to normal.
There is at least one other person on the forum that had the same experience as yourself. Had the surgery only to have it all grow back. After seeing their posted picture and listening to their story, the surgery did nothing for them other than a temporary reduction. The girls were just determined to be there. 
My aunt was quite well endowed and had two reductions as well. Both times her breasts grew back. 
Unfortunately some of us are destined to have breasts. 
Have you considered "acceptance". There are a great many guys that learn to accept, and many that even embrace the fact that they have boobs. 

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
I think that breast reduction surgery is like hair replacement surgery, in some regards.

A guy can get various surgical things done that will give him the appearance of more hair. If he's done going bald, then he's set. But if he's not, then it's like  shooting at a moving target and eventually baldness wins.

I'm no Dr, but I suspect breast reduction is the same thing. If you have successful surgery and a couple years later you have the same sized breasts, then chances are good that it would have been additive. The size increase would have been on top of what was already there, had there been no surgery. It's not as if the body wants them to be a certain size and knows when it's right. It's more like scalp hair. If the hormone tells it to grow, it will just keep growing until you cut it.

Brdy64

I think that breast reduction surgery is like hair replacement surgery, in some regards.

A guy can get various surgical things done that will give him the appearance of more hair. If he's done going bald, then he's set. But if he's not, then it's like  shooting at a moving target and eventually baldness wins.

I'm no Dr, but I suspect breast reduction is the same thing. If you have successful surgery and a couple years later you have the same sized breasts, then chances are good that it would have been additive. The size increase would have been on top of what was already there, had there been no surgery. It's not as if the body wants them to be a certain size and knows when it's right. It's more like scalp hair. If the hormone tells it to grow, it will just keep growing until you cut it.
That probably sums it up fairly good 👍

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024