Author Topic: Scar Tissue Healing And Puffy Nipple Reduction?  (Read 5246 times)

Offline 10101

• Posting Member
Hey, im a new member, and I am just a bit curious about my post surgery body.

On november 11th, i underwent excision only glandular removal surgery (somthing like bliateral somthing somthing haha cant really remember). Essentially they cut out glandular tissue from an icision on the crease of the areola to reduce puffy nipples and re conform my chest.

Anyways, here i am a little past 3 months post op, and my chest is signifigantly better. It is a little flatter, and more conformed and defined, but my nipples are still a bit puffy. When i press them i can feel what feels like a small knot beneath them (its not very noticable, i can only tell cause im looking for it.) I was just curious if after this much time post op that this will be my final results, or if this scar tissue (i presume thats what the knot is) will disapate and i can expect more results to come? They also removed considerable amount of glandular tissue on the side of my nipples, running down below my armpit. The main concern for me is that it doesnt really feel like the scar tissue is cause the nipples to puff out, but its probably hard to tell jsut by poking it.

Anyways, too make my question more clear, and i know it might vary from person to person, is 3 months enough time to see my permanant result? or can i hope to see any more flattening changes in the future? Im 18 years old, 148 pounds, 183 cms (6'0 feet), and my body is quite quick at healing scar tissue. Anywho, thanks alot

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
I had surgery last october and I still have internal scar tissue under my right nipple.  In the last couple of weeks it has started to reduce in size substantially.  There is a good possibility that it will get better.  Have you been massaging it daily?

Offline chesticles

• Posting Member
I had surgery for puffy nipples almost 6 weeks ago, lipo and gland removal, but I can't say that I have seen a massive difference in the size of the nipple although there is clearly less in there now. Did you see a shrinkage post surgery or has it stayed puffy?

Offline 10101

• Posting Member
Hey thanks for the responses

so, i have not really been massaging it. I know i just keep forgetting lol. And yeah i did see a change post surgery in the nipples puffiness, but not massive. I mean, they still are puffy nipples, just not as bad.

dcvet, you said that your nipple started to reduce noticably? just from massaging the scar tissue away?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024